Mob Psycho 100 review and more! Help needed :p

MudanTV

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Servamp Review:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Watched the boku no hero acedemia one.You talk too much about the plot. You literally give away everything that happens in first 2 episodes. Someone who is deciding weather or not to watch it won't care about all that detail and won't even want to hear it. Instead tell people whats good about it and why they would like it. And less unnecessary editing stuff in.

BurnsyCEO said:
Watched the boku no hero acedemia one.You talk too much about the plot. You literally give away everything that happens in first 2 episodes. Someone who is deciding weather or not to watch it won't care about all that detail and won't even want to hear it. Instead tell people whats good about it and why they would like it. And less unnecessary editing stuff in.
Well yeah, it's a [re-view] as in I summarize the plot, get the feel of the anime and where it's headed and then give my opinion on it. It does spoil a bit of the start but so do most of the reviews. And the unnecessary editing stuff I do to keep viewers watching since I myself seem to get pretty bored when a guy speaks to a camera for 10 minutes straight without doing anything else.
But I can see what you mean and appreciate actually watching one of the videos and providing feedback.
Thank you!

since i didn't watch any of the shows you posted here... i didn't want to spoil Boku no hero academia for myself since i am planning to watch it, i do not tend to watch reviews that are about shows i didn't watch, i choose them by the genre i like... i re-view what i like and what i don't i leave for others to judge by their own taste... but i did watch servamp re-view, i have to say, that shows are not just made up of story plot, it's the animation as well, how high quality it is? would you appreciate the art work? is the story line really filled with holes? are those other characters really important to the story line that the anime is presenting? do you think that they probably aimed for a second season by keeping some characters in the dark? you must realize by my signature... i am a huge Hellsing ultimate fan, i hate the twilight movies to the core of my soul and vampires are supposed to be heartless, cold creatures with no moral code what so ever towards food, unless it saved your life and you owe the food a great deal for not killing them... but you have to remember not everyone has the same view as you on some shows, and i think that when you curse so much in your videos it turns off some people.... so try and tone it down a bit. i did like your editing though it kept me watching, you are creative about those edits, but again, as someone who re-views a show, you need to take all aspects and other peoples thoughts about this. personal remarks that people make about you being spoiled and have no taste in anime comes from you disrespecting their opinion i guess... i hope i helped in a way.

EDIT: when re-viewing an anime, make sure to try and compare some aspects to the Manga. it might help you understand what the Mangaka originally wanted to state, while in the anime, it's usually different, unless it's a Mangaka's dream like Hellsing ultimate, 100% cannon.

2nd EDIT: it's obvious that you invest time, but if you really enjoy anime, do it in a way that you'll have fun, i know that you might be trying to be neutral, but... people can't be neutral when it comes to anime, you either enjoy a genre or not. that's a fact and no one that watches anime regularly can re-view genres they can't enjoy, like me and romance. not working together.

since i didn't watch any of the shows you posted here... i didn't want to spoil Boku no hero academia for myself since i am planning to watch it, i do not tend to watch reviews that are about shows i didn't watch, i choose them by the genre i like... i re-view what i like and what i don't i leave for others to judge by their own taste... but i did watch servamp re-view, i have to say, that shows are not just made up of story plot, it's the animation as well, how high quality it is? would you appreciate the art work? is the story line really filled with holes? are those other characters really important to the story line that the anime is presenting? do you think that they probably aimed for a second season by keeping some characters in the dark? you must realize by my signature... i am a huge Hellsing ultimate fan, i hate the twilight movies to the core of my soul and vampires are supposed to be heartless, cold creatures with no moral code what so ever towards food, unless it saved your life and you owe the food a great deal for not killing them... but you have to remember not everyone has the same view as you on some shows, and i think that when you curse so much in your videos it turns off some people.... so try and tone it down a bit. i did like your editing though it kept me watching, you are creative about those edits, but again, as someone who re-views a show, you need to take all aspects and other peoples thoughts about this. personal remarks that people make about you being spoiled and have no taste in anime comes from you disrespecting their opinion i guess... i hope i helped in a way.

EDIT: when re-viewing an anime, make sure to try and compare some aspects to the Manga. it might help you understand what the Mangaka originally wanted to state, while in the anime, it's usually different, unless it's a Mangaka's dream like Hellsing ultimate, 100% cannon.

2nd EDIT: it's obvious that you invest time, but if you really enjoy anime, do it in a way that you'll have fun, i know that you might be trying to be neutral, but...  people can't be neutral when it comes to anime, you either enjoy a genre or not. that's a fact and no one that watches anime regularly can re-view genres they can't enjoy, like me and romance. not working together.
On the subject of Servamp Review. I used to make different sections for opening and style but for some animes they just seemed so similar that I decided to end them. Here I had a play on it by rejecting the transition slides because the anime was so average that it absolutely had nothing interesting to talk about there so I just delve into the story.

Sad to say, if you liked it or not, they are not making a second season so they aren't planning bringing those characters in. The cursing part I can agree with, in my earlier reviews it was pretty toned down but I've just gone worse with time, so I'll try to be more creative with my insults and not just blatantly shout them out.

About judging manga and anime, I don't really read manga myself so I can't compare them. If I would start to read the manga and watch the anime then I couldn't find the time to make a new review every week.
I don't really understand your last edit, you say that reviewer shouldn't be neutral(and that I try to be neutral) but at the first part you talk about how I clearly dislike the anime which is true. For me, the fun part here was to actually take the anime and show people the worst parts about it and really tear it apart.

But thanks for taking your time and giving me some feedback.

MudanTV said:
On the subject of Servamp Review. I used to make different sections for opening and style but for some animes they just seemed so similar that I decided to end them. Here I had a play on it by rejecting the transition slides because the anime was so average that it absolutely had nothing interesting to talk about there so I just delve into the story.

Sad to say, if you liked it or not, they are not making a second season so they aren't planning bringing those characters in. The cursing part I can agree with, in my earlier reviews it was pretty toned down but I've just gone worse with time, so I'll try to be more creative with my insults and not just blatantly shout them out.

About judging manga and anime, I don't really read manga myself so I can't compare them. If I would start to read the manga and watch the anime then I couldn't find the time to make a new review every week.
I don't really understand your last edit, you say that reviewer shouldn't be neutral(and that I try to be neutral) but at the first part you talk about how I clearly dislike the anime which is true. For me, the fun part here was to actually take the anime and show people the worst parts about it and really tear it apart.

But thanks for taking your time and giving me some feedback.
it's rare that youtubers find their way into small forums, what i meant is, that reviewers can't be neutral which drives negativity from the specific anime lovers about that review you make about an anime you don't like, i didn't like the concept of it what so ever, but it wasn't you pointing it out that made me not like it, it's the fact that nothing can compare to the love of my life Alucard. or the real character behind him - Vlad Tepes - Vlad Dracul - Vlad the impaler.
i was just trying to point out that reviewing something you don't like, will probably drag negative reactions, but after all, you seem to want to make people that did like it angry. i can't say i don't agree with making people angry, but it shouldn't be a bitter pill for you as well, because negative reactions are not nice coming from internet trolls.

i am grateful that you took some of what i said to heart, watching youtubers give me a little knowledge about the success of some and failure of others, you are creative, and funny, just keep your wits together and try being sarcastic instead of angry, your accent gives you away, so, try and watch Thoughty2 for a little sarcasm ref if you want.

Minj369 said:
it's rare that youtubers find their way into small forums, what i meant is, that reviewers can't be neutral which drives negativity from the specific anime lovers about that review you make about an anime you don't like, i didn't like the concept of it what so ever, but it wasn't you pointing it out that made me not like it, it's the fact that nothing can compare to the love of my life Alucard. or the real character behind him - Vlad Tepes - Vlad Dracul - Vlad the impaler.
i was just trying to point out that reviewing something you don't like, will probably drag negative reactions, but after all, you seem to want to make people that did like it angry. i can't say i don't agree with making people angry, but it shouldn't be a bitter pill for you as well, because negative reactions are not nice coming from internet trolls.

i am grateful that you took some of what i said to heart, watching youtubers give me a little knowledge about the success of some and failure of others, you are creative, and funny, just keep your wits together and try being sarcastic instead of angry, your accent gives you away, so, try and watch Thoughty2 for a little sarcasm ref if you want.

First it's awesome to know that you like his works, i found him out accidentally going through videos at random of paranormal stuff, just to keep me awake you know, and + i'm not even close to Europe or America geographically. i don't think he knows that people outside of the UK like what he's doing, any how, just watched your Occultic nine watch or not with the hubby here, you gained my subscription, my hubby said, try to cut less and get a normal mic, which would give you much more freedom to roam around, your thumbnails and editing show that you are invested, and it takes a long time, be patient and do more reviews, try and review older anime's as well, it might have been done before but you can do things in your own way which is funny and interesting, do try and cut less, it might take longer to make longer cuts but it would look better, hubby suggested, just passing on, and give it time ^^ open a facebook page, instagram and twitter, create a certain gimmick to stick with you, like the suit of Thoughty2, or the red mohawk of Markiplier, the stupid voice Pewdiepie makes when opening a video, just do what you do best, people will find you, you are entertaining.

Minj369 said:
First it's awesome to know that you like his works, i found him out accidentally going through videos at random of paranormal stuff, just to keep me awake you know, and + i'm not even close to Europe or America geographically. i don't think he knows that people outside of the UK like what he's doing, any how, just watched your Occultic nine watch or not with the hubby here, you gained my subscription, my hubby said, try to cut less and get a normal mic, which would give you much more freedom to roam around, your thumbnails and editing show that you are invested, and it takes a long time, be patient and do more reviews, try and review older anime's as well, it might have been done before but you can do things in your own way which is funny and interesting, do try and cut less, it might take longer to make longer cuts but it would look better, hubby suggested, just passing on, and give it time ^^ open a facebook page, instagram and twitter, create a certain gimmick to stick with you, like the suit of Thoughty2, or the red mohawk of Markiplier, the stupid voice Pewdiepie makes when opening a video, just do what you do best, people will find you, you are entertaining.

I wish you all the luck ^^ i will be following of course ! and maybe, you will manage to convince my hubby to watch some shows you'll review. ::D

I hope you are not here to only advertise your youtube channel. Because that's too low in my list.

Nel said:
I hope you are not here to only advertise your youtube channel. Because that's too low in my list.
Well I was looking for feedback and constructive criticism mostly as was stated in the post...

You seem like a pretty good fellow, and I appreciate you actually pay attention to our comments and reply here with so many details. Many people do a hit and run so it is refreshing you actually interact.

So far I only watched the first video and overall I liked it. I think the 7 seconds summarize what most people have said o me about.
As for constructive feedback, it is good that you try to keep people engaged, but don't feel pressure to be always doing something or having a clever line of text, as too much can actually become distracting and work against you. 

I enjoyed the pumping joke and that you didn't drag the beginning skit with the chair, so many channels tend to drag on their jokes when you are eager for them to start the main point, so I think you nailed the times. I also liked that the image with the anime  was not filling the screen. It went well with the wall and let us keep the focus on you.

And MobPsycho seem pretty cool with all the positive talks, so I will be taking a look soon.

Thanks for the kind words :) it's just that I don't have a large enough audience that tell me how I mess up or what they'd like to see so I seek help in some forums when I try out something new.

It is really interesting to see people do anime review on Youtube (probably cuz I rarely see them).
I'm not experienced with video review so sorry I can't give much recommendation, but I would like to recommend watching The Anime Man channel. Somehow I like his style and probably you can learn something from him perhaps :D.

Arsudar said:
It is really interesting to see people do anime review on Youtube (probably cuz I rarely see them).
I'm not experienced with video review so sorry I can't give much recommendation, but I would like to recommend watching The Anime Man channel. Somehow I like his style and probably you can learn something from him perhaps :D.
Already subbed to him :D he has some pretty cool content.

Do you do amy anime reviews based on requests? A text review would be great.

That depends if I can make the review entertaining enough, so with a boring anime it just couldn't work. Text review seems easy enough.

MudanTV said:
That depends if I can make the review entertaining enough, so with a boring anime it just couldn't work. Text review seems easy enough.

Can you review himitsu for me? It's an interesting anime.

Nel said:
Can you review himitsu for me? It's an interesting anime.

I'm guessing you mean "Top secret - the revelation"?. Premise seemed pretty interesting, I'll check it out soon when I have finished my current vids.

Back