me!

Prince

my name is theo but i used to go by prince, i use they/them pronouns. im 21 and my favorite anime recently is jjk!

i used to use this site in 2014, but i stopped , so i wonder if anyone remembers me? ;D

Hello. I am not sure we have met and my memory isn't too great.
How is your day?

my name is theo but i used to go by prince, i use they/them pronouns. im 21 and my favorite anime recently is jjk!

i used to use this site in 2014, but i stopped , so i wonder if anyone remembers me? ;D
Welcome back kiddo!
Nice to see you again xD. MAF is... Well it's dying and we don't have that many regular users -.-" I don't think you will be able to see lots of familiar faces :(

ive tried but i havent seen anything that interests me, i got into one piece a while ago and thats probably my fav of all time
that's cool.
i haven't watched one piece recently but i haven't dropped it yet lol. what about manga or light novel?

Welcome back kiddo!
Nice to see you again xD. MAF is... Well it's dying and we don't have that many regular users -.-" I don't think you will be able to see lots of familiar faces :(
Since you're the boss you're supposed to be familiar for your member 🤣🤣

You've been saying that for years, yet you somehow manage to resuscitate it every month. :sneaky:
Haha... Not really. I do plan to close down the site if it doesn't get a single post for over 3 months 😅
Since you're the boss you're supposed to be familiar for your member 🤣🤣
Haha...I have limited RAM and ROM in my brain xD
I remember you! What made you dig up this corpse of a site and check in?
*Facepalm seriously? Corpse? Oh man

that's cool.
i haven't watched one piece recently but i haven't dropped it yet lol. what about manga or light novel?
i want to read the manga bc i heard its better than the anime, but i procrastinate lol. i did read the ace light novel its crazy. hes crazy

Hi man.
Welcome back. What are you doing now? Still in school?
nah i just work full time. i was going to try to go to college this year but then i got into a car accident and it was either get a new car or college :unsure: i got the car lol

Back