Me and Ace

BlueFog2019 said:
Looks like this section (Manga Review) is owned by me and Ace haha..
We need more manga reader here

i read a lot of manga too but unfortunately i am not allowed to post here.
i post in shounen ai section.

BlueFog2019 said:
Well you got your own Queendom haha..

i think so but it's not fair to me.
i want to post in anime and manga sections about bl but i am not allowed. i should hope they would

Blackangel said:
i think so but it's not fair to me.
i want to post in anime and manga sections about bl but i am not allowed. i should hope they would

I agree to some degree, some don't enjoy BL but some do.

If they do allow you maybe make sure to label it NSFW? I personally have no qualms with you posting BL here i most likely won't post on it or read it (Not to be rude) But it's not my thing.

Ace said:
I agree to some degree, some don't enjoy BL but some do.

If they do allow you maybe make sure to label it NSFW? I personally have no qualms with you posting BL here i most likely won't post on it or read it (Not to be rude) But it's not my thing.

i will do that and in all the threads, if it is yaoi, i am using it in the title too.
only shonen ai isn't getting marked and some of them don't even kisses.
just the atmosphere.

Blackangel said:
i will do that and in all the threads, if it is yaoi, i am using it in the title too.
only shonen ai isn't getting marked and some of them don't even kisses.
just the atmosphere.

a compromise we all can get behind i'm sure, as people who do enjoy BL can conveniently find it with other genre's to and maybe find a gem

Ace said:
a compromise we all can get behind i'm sure, as people who do enjoy BL can conveniently find it with other genre's to and maybe find a gem

i agree but it's not intense and the titles typing for shounen ai needs more time and i keep forgetting it.
i don't think i would be allowed to post here anyway

Back