Manga with short story

Sindar said:
I doubt it, hxh will probably never be finished. I haven't seen either adaptations, only bits and pieces.

is that author still alive bro?
don't take it offensive bro just curious.

Sindar said:

I like your way of giving a link bro.
It's respectable and doesn't involve unnecessary attention. yu yu kakusho is written by him?
man that's so cool xD

Sebastian said:
I like your way of giving a link bro.
It's respectable and doesn't involve unnecessary attention. yu yu kakusho is written by him?
man that's so cool xD

I don't blame them but it's good to see cool characters.
I really want the hair back on the main characters head.

Rukia said:
I don't blame them but it's good to see cool characters.
I really want the hair back on the main characters head.

Really? :D

66c8cb6egw1ey4a8ralhjg20b40akb29.gif

that's surprising bro.
family business of drawing manga. so cool XD
you planning on doing something with manga bro?

Sindar said:
what do you mean?

you are clearly addicted to manga bro.
so i was wondering if you wanted to draw manga xD
you got cool brains to unlike me.

Sindar said:

That is so cool.
Too bad that he couldn't cover his entire head. May be he will go down the history with a bald-head.

Sindar said:

The reply button does that, unfortunately. Calm down though, it's not a big deal o_O If you want you can edit the quote manually in the reply editor, I do that sometimes.

You people are already trying to ban me for fucking kidding around and I don't want anything else to add to my ass getting busted.

that just made me think of myself as "i am being a dick" man x(
most of the peeps here are writing in that section. so, i was just wondering whether you have one stored for us.

Sebastian said:
that just made me think of myself as "i am being a dick" man x(
most of the peeps here are writing in that section. so, i was just wondering whether you have one stored for us.

Sorry about that ^^/

Sindar said:
Sorry about that ^^/

Don't mind him . He is just being his usual stupid self . He is the one who told me that you are a manga reader.

I don't think their is any manga with short story which you can read and get satisfied with. A mangas are 100% long, you can cut it short on your own by jumping pages if you can.

There are some short Mangas. But if the story is appealing, I don't kind reading them too. I recently started reading those, and really loving it.

Back