Manga with short story

R

Rukia

I would like some manga with short story and a good read.

I don't have enough patience to read a manga with hundreds of chapters except bleach. Thank you for your future suggestions.

Sebastian said:
if you want manga things, you should tag peeps like @Sindar , @BurnsyCEO , @MadaraUchiha ,@MelloLily.
come on my lady, short stories aren't interesting. try another xD

Rukia said:
I would like some manga with short story and a good read.

I don't have enough patience to read a manga with hundreds of chapters except bleach. Thank you for your future suggestions.

I really like One Punch Man manga, and it is less than a hundred chapters long. Maybe give it a try?

Sindar said:

I really like One Punch Man manga, and it is less than a hundred chapters long. Maybe give it a try?

those ladies read manga?
i didn't. i saw the animelist but never the manga list.
one punch man is ongoing bro x(
i don't want to read such stuff to wait in the end.

Sindar said:

I have heard of one punch man and I have watched the anime. It's good but it's totally overrated.
Have you read the manga? Is it any different from the anime?

Rukia said:
I have heard of one punch man and I have watched the anime. It's good but it's totally overrated.
Have you read the manga? Is it any different from the anime?

Sebastian said:
those ladies read manga?
i didn't. i saw the animelist but never the manga list.
one punch man is ongoing bro x(
i don't want to read such stuff to wait in the end.

You shouldn't be too picky :p

Sindar said:

Why do i get your reply to other people when I use that quote button?
For fuck's sake, that's stupid. what is this hr?

Sindar said:

i know that and i noticed that the reply ain't for me. i read stuff after i quote them. so i thought you posted that as a reply for me.
my bad x(

Sindar said:

I haven't seen one punch manga so far.
Based on your words, it seems cool and good. I will try it ..

Rukia said:
I haven't seen one punch manga so far.
Based on your words, it seems cool and good. I will try it ..

Sebastian said:
i know that and i noticed that the reply ain't for me. i read stuff after i quote them. so i thought you posted that as a reply for me.
my bad x(

The reply button does that, unfortunately. Calm down though, it's not a big deal o_O If you want you can edit the quote manually in the reply editor, I do that sometimes.

Sindar said:

The reply button does that, unfortunately. Calm down though, it's not a big deal o_O If you want you can edit the quote manually in the reply editor, I do that sometimes.

but some manga don't make it to the finals and everything would just end up in the gutter bro.
i hate that x(

Sebastian said:
but some manga don't make it to the finals and everything would just end up in the gutter bro.
i hate that x(

I don't think it matters, as long as you enjoyed the story.

Sindar said:
I don't think it matters, as long as you enjoyed the story.

even so, it would literally kill me to wait for the manga which might never be completed.
don't you know that feeling too?

Sindar said:

I am reading the manga and I do think the anime hasn't done enough Justice for the manga as it well drawn. Especially the robot boy.

Rukia said:
I am reading the manga and I do think the anime hasn't done enough Justice for the manga as it well drawn. Especially the robot boy.

Sebastian said:
even so, it would literally kill me to wait for the manga which might never be completed.
don't you know that feeling too?

Then will it ever be completed bro?
i hate seeing cool manga getting dropped for one reason or the other. have you seen hxh anime bro?

Sebastian said:
Then will it ever be completed bro?
i hate seeing cool manga getting dropped for one reason or the other. have you seen hxh anime bro?

I doubt it, hxh will probably never be finished. I haven't seen either adaptations, only bits and pieces.

Back