Manga vs Incomplete Anime Stuff

MadaraUchiha said:
This thread is already under 'important threads', right? And, when I scroll down, 'stick thread' is checked. I'm not sure, can you do the needful?
Never mind. I didn't notice until now.
I would like to read bleach. As it ended.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Never mind. I didn't notice until now.
I would like to read bleach. As it ended.

I'd like to finish the anime first. I put it on hold ages ago, after watching the first 63 episodes(twice), and I continued it from episode 111 and watched like 3 episodes and put it on-hold again. I mean, it's over so it's not going anywhere. I can watch it anytime I guess.

MadaraUchiha said:
I'd like to finish the anime first. I put it on hold ages ago, after watching the first 63 episodes(twice), and I continued it from episode 111 and watched like 3 episodes and put it on-hold again. I mean, it's over so it's not going anywhere. I can watch it anytime I guess.
Bleach is coming back. Don't you want to watch it with the rest of us?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Bleach is coming back. Don't you want to watch it with the rest of us?

No. The anime was cancelled due to falling ratings and Kubo was forced to rush the manga by Jump due to declining sales.

Demon_skeith said:
It is a shame this series did poorly in the end, it had a good start but Kubo couldn't keep it going.

I wouldn't know and everyone who finished the series told me the same. It still has great introductory story arcs for a shounen anime.

MadaraUchiha said:
I wouldn't know and everyone who finished the series told me the same. It still has great introductory story arcs for a shounen anime.

It's like naruto.
Just how naruto became too powerful and who can defeat anyone, Ichigo became the same.

Star_Of_Hope said:
It's like naruto.
Just how naruto became too powerful and who can defeat anyone, Ichigo became the same.

Oh, it's a bummer then. I'll still check it out. Have to finish what I started, and I enjoyed whatever I watched.

Blue exorcist and Black Butler are downplayed in anime. Manga is much better. You should add them too in your list

KuranKaname said:
Blue exorcist and Black Butler are downplayed in anime. Manga is much better. You should add them too in your list

I wanted to but you know there's a lot of non-cannon stuff and original endings so I avoided including them. I'll add them.

MadaraUchiha said:
I wanted to but you know there's a lot of non-cannon stuff and original endings so I avoided including them. I'll add them.

Thanks and if I remember anymore anime, I will let you know so that you could build a solid list.

KuranKaname said:
Thanks and if I remember anymore anime, I will let you know so that you could build a solid list.

I actually wanted to add more, but I guess I'll forgot. I'm busy for the next 3-4 days, and I'll update these two after that.

Mansi14 said:
Ah, BnHA escaped my sight in the mobile version I think. Sorry, my bad.

Updated the list with Nanatsu no Taizai, and the latest Food Wars episode. I'll add stuff if anyone wants anything else.

MadaraUchiha said:
Updated the list with Nanatsu no Taizai, and the latest Food Wars episode. I'll add stuff if anyone wants anything else.

Way to go ma chan!
Keep updating the list!
I bet I will read bleach at some point and the same goes to hunter x hunter too.

i just watched ai no kusabi and it's incomplete.
i don't like it but it's a light novel and i will have to read the novel again

I don’t have the patience at all to wait for the anime to finish airing, thence why I mostly just read the manga or binge completed series.

Back