Manga vs Incomplete Anime Stuff

We are practically in the same shoes when it comes to being too impatient to wait too long. But in the end it's all great list that has been composed here.

Normally both has different tastes, I prefer watching and anime movies more than reading mangas. The visualisation of the movie is much more interesting than reading books for long hours.

Razor1911 said:
Normally both has different tastes, I prefer watching and anime movies more than reading mangas. The visualisation of the movie is much more interesting than reading books for long hours.

This isn't about comparison it's for people who want to read manga after completing an anime and the chapter from which they can continue.

Hmm, at times we may feel that an anime deserves next episode cos the way we hoped for didn't come by. But that's movie for us, even in real-world things doesn't go our way 100%.

MadaraUchiha said:
This isn't about comparison it's for people who want to read manga after completing an anime and the chapter from which they can continue.
Yeah. But may be it's my personal taste, I tried to read Manga but I don't get deeply attached to it like when I watch an anime.

Razor1911 said:
Yeah. But may be it's my personal taste, I tried to read Manga but I don't get deeply attached to it like when I watch an anime.
Its been a while I put my face on the TV screen. I prefer to read mangas than watching animes on the TV, just as you do buddy.

This is a really nice thread and some of the anime are already watched by me and I wanted to pick the manga but never had time. With this I would be able to follow the story right away. Thanks

This is a really nice thread and some of the anime are already watched by me and I wanted to pick the manga but never had time. With this I would be able to follow the story right away. Thanks
Glad to hear that you're enjoying the thread and found some anime you've already watched. It's always great to find a new manga to dive into, especially when you don't have to worry about catching up with the story. I hope you find a manga you really like and have a great time reading it!

Back