MAF 2.0 updates

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I will be posting the updates in this thread.
MAF will not be avilable for the next 2 days or so, due to maintenance activities. Thank you all for your understanding. I will be setting the board to offline in the next 30 minutes or so.

Regards,
Claraviolet.

It's good and cooler than before, but i need dark theme anyway lol
lol yeah
i like dark themes these days and they can go easy on my eyes. clarie told me to give her ten or fifteen to fix these themes which is a bummer

I love the new look man.
It looks great and we need a new background logo first :cheers:

And no reason to have a xenforo logo at the top of the homepage. Hopefully a theme change or background will get rid of it.
I think our earlier logo is good enough man.
But if you want to go ahead and try to revamp the whole background, that would be a blast. Will it take a lot of effort?

I think our earlier logo is good enough man.
But if you want to go ahead and try to revamp the whole background, that would be a blast. Will it take a lot of effort?

Depends if I am even going to have time and energy. Idk what kind of bg I would need to make for this kind of layout anyway.

And no reason to have a xenforo logo at the top of the homepage. Hopefully a theme change or background will get rid of it.
Sure. It's just that I don't have access to a laptop as of now
So can't really make those changes with my phone at the moment. Also, this is just a default theme. We need to look for a theme that supports both light and dark modes.
@DiamondDust we will update the themes, but it will take time.

Depends if I am even going to have time and energy. Idk what kind of bg I would need to make for this kind of layout anyway.
it would be great if you could make some time burnsy
but it's up to you. we still have some members left. you, me, clarie, grungie, kaname, diamond, madara, for now.

Back