Looking forward to this anime movie.

will that boy she found fall in love with her at the end? in these stories girls like her get back their love after the boy realises who he wants. i am going to watch the anime first

Haven't heard of it till now but it's by PA Works so at least we can expect great character designs and incredible background art.

MadaraUchiha said:
Haven't heard of it till now but it's by PA Works so at least we can expect great character designs and incredible background art.

do you always check for who made the anime?
i don't check for anything like that but those expectations you have might disappoint you later.

Never heard of it till now.
Well, based on the story I don't think it's my cup of tea.
If it's very good, then I might reconsider.

Angel said:
will that boy she found fall in love with her at the end? in these stories girls like her get back their love after the boy realises who he wants. i am going to watch the anime first

Sounds nice and dramatic. Might give this one a look

I recognize this name but I never thought of watching it. I don't see any new plot and I found it very boring.

Never heard of it, but sounds like a good story. Is this a standalone movie or is there a anime/LN/manga behind it?

Demon_skeith said:
Never heard of it, but sounds like a good story. Is this a standalone movie or is there a anime/LN/manga behind it?

there is an anime for it.
if you are interested you can watch it doesn't then watch this movie

Back