Looking for comedy anime

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Is there any anime where you believe that the main protagonist is insane? Will he give out the aura thar half of the time you wouldn't mind straggling him? If it's a female lead then it's even better :)

senpai...i haven't seen your posts for god knows how long and I find this. Are you a same person senpai?
I don't know how you can even like characters who are insane.

I would recommend Chaos;Head. The whole premise has an insane feel to it. Male "main character" and several female "support/not-quite-as-main Characters" would not classify it as a harem though. As mentioned before, the whole show is insane to the point i feel the original creators could have very possibly be tripping.

MIKUMayhem said:
I would recommend Chaos;Head. The whole premise has an insane feel to it. Male "main character" and several female "support/not-quite-as-main Characters" would not classify it as a harem though. As mentioned before, the whole show is insane to the point i feel the original creators could have very possibly be tripping.

Hello miku senpai. Does you miku anything to do with the famous vocaloid? I don't think the main character in chaos head is insane senpai. What makes you think the original creators have lost their touch?

MIKUMayhem said:

Thank you. I have never heard of it before. One a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate it?

BurnsyCEO said:
Its one of the best animes.

I have watched three episodes and dropped it . Those banana green goo and the story seemed ordinary to me. Will it get better?

This thread is comedy
  :hehe:
Poor gran asks for an anime but apparently nobody except one person understands what she's looking for :hehe:
Still the same mess ain't we :haha:

Good comedy us rare these days. She is looking for decent comedy and that is rare.

One of my favorites is Working. It has 3 seasons and the story has concluded.

Konosuba is a pretty good one as well, it's basically a parody of MMO shows where the MC is an average guy, and his party is basically useless.

Grungie said:
One of my favorites is Working. It has 3 seasons and the story has concluded.

Konosuba is a pretty good one as well, it's basically a parody of MMO shows where the MC is an average guy, and his party is basically useless.

Haven't watched working but just an FYI, a spin-off called www(dot)working was released last year.

Back