Logia vs Mythical Zoan Type Devil Fruits

Which fruit is powerful, according to you?

• Total voters
Firstly the only reason marco could even touch kizaru was because he has haki. with out it he wouldn't be able to hurt kizaru. so that strength there was purely his own and not a representation of mythical zoan vs logia. however lets assume we're talking about the new world where everyone and his mom can use haki. if you look at it from marco's perspective haki or no haki makes no difference, the power of the phoenix is to heal from any wound. so he still takes damage but give him a few seconds and his fit as a fiddle x) that being said marco is special since the phoenix is the only mythical creature with this ability, so for exampla a chimera or hydra mythical zoan user wouldn't be nearly as powerful. so all that said. we can't say truly which is stronger and it depends on the user....marco is a special case so in that case the phoenix mythical zone would be better than a logia....except a logia would have stronger abilities to deal damage....marco just doesn't die x)

Case closed :peace:

I think marco can be killed if he is hit fast enough before he regenerates
so one big blast enough to kill him in one instant would kill him and marco won't regenerate

its just like law's ability
law can control everything in his room but if someone moves fast enough he cannot do much

as with vergo ,
vergo was dealing him quite a lot of damage in his room which law has control of because vergo was so fast that law couldn't concentrate

and either way there is always haki

NightBaron said:
I think marco can be killed if he is hit fast enough before he regenerates
so one big blast enough to kill him in one instant would kill him and marco won't regenerate

its just like law's ability
law can control everything in his room but if someone moves fast enough he cannot do much

as with vergo ,
vergo was dealing him quite a lot of damage in his room which law has control of because vergo was so fast that law couldn't concentrate

and either way there is always haki

hmmm it depends how much like a phoenix he is....coz pheonix's can even be reborn from their ashes....also its not easy to get rid of every part of someone in one blow XD hence why majin buu on dragon ball z was such a b@#%$ to get rid of......unless they shoot him through the brain .......hmmm i wonder wht would happen....of course it still depends how much of a phoenix he really is x)
i suppose the real trick to killing him would be the same as killing a logia user without using haki. a surprise attack so they can't activate their devil fruit power in time. but just as most logia types have learnt to instinctively activate their ability when surprised im sure marco can do the same. and in phoenix mode lethal blows are not lethal blows regardless of speed

Zero said:
hmmm it depends how much like a phoenix he is....coz pheonix's can even be reborn from their ashes....also its not easy to get rid of every part of someone in one blow XD hence why majin buu on dragon ball z was such a b@#%$ to get rid of......unless they shoot him through the brain .......hmmm i wonder wht would happen....of course it still depends how much of a phoenix he really is x)

u don't need to destroy every part to kill someone

I don't think he would be reborn or anything because as far as I have seen every DF has some restriction to avoid it from getting OP

like law who seems near invincible or even buggy for that matter

NightBaron said:
Zero said:

u don't need to destroy every part to kill someone

I don't think he would be reborn or anything because as far as I have seen every DF has some restriction to avoid it from getting OP

like law who seems near invincible or even buggy for that matter

lol i edited my comment XD but yeh i get your point...oda wouldn't make him invincible, of course with seastone none is invisible ;)

Zero said:
i suppose the real trick to killing him would be the same as killing a logia user without using haki. a surprise attack so they can't activate their devil fruit power in time. but just as most logia types have learnt to instinctively activate their ability when surprised im sure marco can do the same. and in phoenix mode lethal blows are not lethal blows regardless of speed

uhmm yeah but
u have to get hurt to regenerate and thats the power of a phoenix
being a phoenix doesn't mean u'll receive less damage

its like
u get in an accident
if the damage is too much u die right away regardless if the hospital is right in front of u
but if the damage is less and does't kill u , u'll live

NightBaron said:
uhmm yeah but
u have to get hurt to regenerate and thats the power of a phoenix
being a phoenix doesn't mean u'll receive less damage

its like
u get in an accident
if the damage is too much u die right away regardless if the hospital is right in front of u
but if the damage is less and does't kill u , u'll live

dammit XD agreed....since oda won't make a real phoenix if you kill it its dead >.>
although he's not that easy to kill....i mean he stopped kizaru and akainu's attacks by jumping in it XD but that was probably partially him and not just the fruit........in the end it depends on the user not the fruit >.> damn you oda

Zero said:
dammit XD agreed....since oda won't make a real phoenix if you kill it its dead >.>
although he's not that easy to kill....i mean he stopped kizaru and akainu's attacks by jumping in it XD but that was probably partially him and not just the fruit........in the end it depends on the user not the fruit >.> damn you oda

yup
marco ain't a small fry :D

Back