Logia vs Mythical Zoan Type Devil Fruits

Which fruit is powerful, according to you?

• Total voters

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
Logia is powerful but so is the mythical zoan type devil fruit. Marco confronted kizaru using that power.They were equal.Mythical Zoan type devil fruit is really rare when compared to a Logia type devil fruit.

So what is your opinion?

Depends on the fruit...............Ace's fruit is less powerful than Akainu, but Whitebeard's Paramecia type fruit is as strong as a Logia fruit..............

nope^

depends on the user
I don't remember so well but crocodile said something like
"DF aren't weak, good or bad"

NightBaron said:
nope^

depends on the user
I don't remember so well but crocodile said something like
"DF aren't weak, good or bad"

Zoan type isn't as powerful as a logia fruit. Mythical zoan type is an exception though.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Zoan type isn't as powerful as a logia fruit. Mythical zoan type is an exception though.

nope

in that case
crocodile should have easily won against luffy
because logia is more powerfull than paramecia according to u

@[NightBaron] Unfortunately, magma IS more powerful than fire.............You cannot change this fact juz because a bad*** said those words.............

mythical zone fruits are the strongest than other zoan devil fruits

i vote for mythical zoan because sengoku is a mythical zoan fruit user and he is the most powerful marine,logia devil fruits are powerful but most of the users are not able to use it to the strongest level :D

MadaraUchiha said:
@[NightBaron] Unfortunately, magma IS more powerful than fire.............You cannot change this fact juz because a bad*** said those words.............

magma is more powerful than ice but still aokiji fought for 10 days and
it was said they nearly killed each other and akainu just edged it

also fire can be hotter than magma
its just not consistent

smoker said:
sengoku is a mythical zoan fruit user and he is the most powerful marine

garp would own sengoku

NightBaron said:
nope

in that case

Luffy is an exception.How many paramecia users are good enough to increase their power like luffy?( Second gear,third gear. )luffy's power is quite unique according to oda :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
NightBaron said:
nope

in that case

Luffy is an exception.How many paramecia users are good enough to increase their power like luffy?( Second gear,third gear. )luffy's power is quite unique according to oda :D

are u kidding me?
whitebeard and many of his commander,
LAw,Kid,doffy,boa all are paramecias and all can beat a logia

plus there are some strong zones like the cp9,chopper etc

plus there are so many non DF users like shanks,garp, zoro, sanji,mihawk etc

NightBaron said:
are u kidding me?

A logia fruit's power can also depend on the user. Can law beat Akainu or kizaru? I don't think that's possible.

Converting your own body into something else, is really something if you think about it. I can see your point too :D But this is my opinion.

Star_Of_Hope said:
NightBaron said:
are u kidding me?

A logia fruit's power can also depend on the user. Can law beat Akainu or kizaru? I don't think that's possible.

Converting your own body into something else, is really something if you think about it. I can see your point too :D But this is my opinion.
lol
compare people in the same league

can marco beat whitebeard?

can aokiji or kizaru beat shanks?

NightBaron said:
lol

Marco might beat whitebeard.He got some healing technique.So strictly speaking, it is almost impossible to injure marco. But I don't think oda will allow something like that.A phoenix can reborn as good as new, even after death.That's why the mythical type devil fruits are extremely rare. I am not a manga reader.I don't know anything about shanks. I don't even know if he's got a devil fruit power either.

So I can't say anything about him.

Star_Of_Hope said:
NightBaron said:
lol

Marco might beat whitebeard.He got some healing technique.So strictly speaking, it is almost impossible to injure marco. But I don't think oda will allow something like that.A phoenix can reborn as good as new, even after death.That's why the mythical type devil fruits are extremely rare. I am not a manga reader.I don't know anything about shanks. I don't even know if he's got a devil fruit power either.

So I can't say anything about him.
no way marco can beat whitebeard even with his regenerating powers whitebeard would squash him
the whitebeard pirates lost their status as yonkou after WB died that itself says a lot

also this "league" also implies that power depends on users
take aokiji vs crocodile,
just because both are logias that doesn't mean it would end in a draw

also the manga is not miles ahead of the anime
just 20 episodes or less ahead(without fillers)

@[NightBaron] Look, the type of the devil fruit is like electronic configuration...........It is not an absolute factor, but it still matters..........

NightBaron said:
no way marco can beat whitebeard even with his regenerating powers whitebeard would squash him
the whitebeard pirates lost their status as yonkou after WB died that itself says a lot

also this "league" also implies that power depends on users
take aokiji vs crocodile,
just because both are logias that doesn't mean it would end in a draw

also the manga is not miles ahead of the anime
just 20 episodes or less ahead(without fillers)

Marco can fly :D Anyway, I believe that logia's power is more when compare to other devil fruits(without any user).
I am surprised to know that.Naruto isn't like that.Manga is far ahead of anime as far as I know.

NightBaron said:
MadaraUchiha said:

magma is more powerful than ice but still aokiji fought for 10 days and
it was said they nearly killed each other and akainu just edged it

also fire can be hotter than magma
its just not consistent

smoker said:
sengoku is a mythical zoan fruit user and he is the most powerful marine

garp would own sengoku

garp can kill even akainu.....he is the most powerful haki user

Star_Of_Hope said:
Marco can fly :D Anyway, I believe that logia's power is more when compare to other devil fruits(without any user).
I am surprised to know that.Naruto isn't like that.Manga is far ahead of anime as far as I know.
marco can fly but WB can bring down the heavens

"without a user" a devil fruit is shit

smoker said:
garp can kill even akainu.....he is the most powerful haki user

yup

MadaraUchiha said:
@[NightBaron] Look, the type of the devil fruit is like electronic configuration...........It is not an absolute factor, but it still matters..........

DF is definitely a factor but its influence is decided by the user

NightBaron said:
marco can fly but WB can bring down the heavens

"without a user" a devil fruit is shit

We are talking about without the power of user .

For reference,
If luffy gets mera mera fruit instead of his gomu gomu fruit,he might have been even more powerful by now.

Back