Life traces found on a distant planet!

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
JWST found dimethyl sulphide in planet K2-18b. It's usually produced by living organisms minasan! However, this planet is like 120 light years away and we wouldn't be able to do a thorough research anytime soon. However, it's truly a big news ^^

This is a really awesome find! Finding a molecule that is currently only known to be produced by algae means we are going to discover something, it could just be a new way to produce that molecule, but either way it is pretty neat! The addition of methane and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere means it could also have a hydrogen-rich atmosphere over an ocean, which is very supportive of life as well.

This is very interesting that they have been able to find something on a planet that is 120 light-years away. I am often amazed at what they find in space but this has blown all expectations so far and probably been the best news I have heard regarding a find.

This is very interesting that they have been able to find something on a planet that is 120 light-years away. I am often amazed at what they find in space but this has blown all expectations so far and probably been the best news I have heard regarding a find.
that's right lol
and may be not humans but life-forms or bacteria could exist in other planets.

Huur duur If I ain't seen it it's fake. It's all satanic nonsense to lead you to hell!
and you are usually the first person to support this.
lol burns, you are the most scientific person in this forum even more than madara

and you are usually the first person to support this.
lol burns, you are the most scientific person in this forum even more than madara

Ah but ever since my lobotomy operation I've become a devout catholic and don't follow no satanic nonsense no more. The church told me space is all fake and it's just filmed on a movie set or fake pictures to send money to NASA who use that money to lie about everything.

Ah but ever since my lobotomy operation I've become a devout catholic and don't follow no satanic nonsense no more. The church told me space is all fake and it's just filmed on a movie set or fake pictures to send money to NASA who use that money to lie about everything.
We all know Stanley Kubrick filmed the moon landing.

lol this made my day.
you made me cough up all my soup.

Back