Level E

Demon_skeith

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So sometime ago I saw a trailer proclaiming this anime to be great, funny and too strange to sit without reaction and if you watch the dub it has some great VAs working for it. So I thought, what the hell, got it and finished watching it to find out....

This is not that great. Yes it did have a lot of great moments, a rather satisfying ending but I would say 80% of this anime I kind of found myself bored but it kept itself going just enough to not drop it. Though if it was more than 13 episodes I know I would have dropped this.

So maybe you would like it, but I know I didn't and its not on my recommend list really.

BurnsyCEO said:
From the creator of Yu Yu Hakusho and HxH....oh boy. Looked almost interesting too.

I watched this anime man.
It's a good anime and you will like it. I recommend it, if you are looking for an anime.

Nameless said:
It's a good anime and you will like it. I recommend it, if you are looking for an anime.

I got too much to watch atm.

Nameless said:

What did you enjoy that was jumping out at you? That I might have been missing.

Demon_skeith said:
What did you enjoy that was jumping out at you? That I might have been missing.

Didn't you find the prince amusing? At first I truly pitied him and believed in his story.
What made you dislike that anime?

Back