Kyoto Animation burned down

Last I heard 23 died and several others injured, really unfortunate. Woke up to this news in the morning.

What the fuck. Why would anyone burn an animation studio. Actually can't think of anyone other than a disgruntled employee going insane.

Edit: I was close
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this is horrible.
how can people even do this? i don't get psychopaths but this is getting crazy. why an animation studio?

This is a tragic nightmare.
How can anyone burn down things, just because they got unfair treatment? They could have filed a case or done something else. Now, people died and that makes them a murderer.

he tried to do the wrong thing.
like star said he became murderer for killing those people
i don't think anyone would feel any pity for him

may be everything had gone wrong.
or it was planned so carefully. i don't want that arcenist to get away with this

Demon_skeith said:
Pretty horrible tragedy to say the least, also makes me wonder what went wrong that so many died from a fire?
Apparently the front exit was set on fire so everyone had to rush to find other exits. Probably need to read the report submitted by the officials to know what exactly happened.

Demon_skeith said:
Pretty horrible tragedy to say the least, also makes me wonder what went wrong that so many died from a fire?

It makes me remember about 1998 riot in my country, that time some malls were burn by the rioters and peoples get burnt too inside the mall. Rumor said that after the rioters pillaging the malls they lock the door and burn the building and some people still trapped inside, but who knows..

BurnsyCEO said:
I think this is the end for the studio.
This isn't the only branch but I don't think you are too far off. They are pretty much an in-house studio and make everything by themselves and with so much data lost and not storing anything on the cloud(like every other Japanese company) I can't imagine how they can recreate all that stuff.

Back