Koe no katachi Nishimiya's fractured hand

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='107727' dateline='1537808601']

ill write it down in my imaginary list of anime to watch. mansi is not active yea don worry she'll be back she wont leave dis place eva lmao
[/quote]

Imaginary list cracked me up :cheers:
You should watch it when you get sometime man. I haven't seen her for ages and I think she was sick.

Nameless said:
Imaginary list cracked me up :cheers:
You should watch it when you get sometime man. I haven't seen her for ages and I think she was sick.

yea i will for sure. Nah man she is just busy she is my classmate so i know.

AkimichiPratik said:
yea i will for sure. Nah man she is just busy she is my classmate so i know.

I didn't know that man. Sharing classes and both of you are anime fans, you could talk about anime in real life man. I am jealous

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='107989' dateline='1537966688']

yeeeet get rekt , ikr uwu. she is a horrible person she made me watch plastic memories :mad: *pukes* jk.
[/quote]

I don't know that anime. Was it that bad?
She must have wanted to pull your leg.

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='108046' dateline='1537985406']

yup, she pranked me. I saw the whole thing in search of something good will happen but ugh fml. ( @Mansi oumi um fukin taunt ya all my life for doin that shit to me lil beech)
[/quote]

I don't think you want to keep this without modifying it. There is a special rule here and I have mentioned that in some other thread. What did she do? Made you watch hentai?

Nameless said:
I don't think you want to keep this without modifying it. There is a special rule here and I have mentioned that in some other thread. What did she do? Made you watch hentai?

what special rule can tag me in that thread. noo just made me watch that shitty anime its not a big thing but i am triggered ok

Angel said:
only complete names will get tagged and that one will not receive a pm. @mansi14 she is not active all. she just be taking a break from anime or left the forum

AkimichiPratik said:
oh ohk. 'Plastic Memories' as i said before.

I don't visit the forum regularly myself and missed the conversation. I apologize man. I have never heard of that anime and judging by our conversation, you must loathe it.

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='108760' dateline='1538551476']

stop apologizing so much man its kewl. it is not that bad tbh but it was just way shittier than my expectations.
[/quote]

Just a habit and trying not to make my friends uncomfortable by saying the wrong things. Now you are making me curious. I should probably not be curious but I will watch an episode or two.

Nameless said:
Just a habit and trying not to make my friends uncomfortable by saying the wrong things. Now you are making me curious. I should probably not be curious but I will watch an episode or two.

yea go on. u will be like wtf is shit this. or ' why am i watching this'

AkimichiPratik said:
yea go on. u will be like wtf is shit this. or ' why am i watching this'

I have watched many crappy anime and I am wondering about what got you so grossed out.
I will tag you after watching it man.

I also made you watch One Piece and those films in Film Fest so that makes up for it >.<

Nameless said:
Well, I also introduced him to the world of scat :evilgrin:

Can you stop with this already man xDDDDDD
It was a damned prank xDDDDD

Back