Koe no katachi Nishimiya's fractured hand

AkimichiPratik

I had this doubt always that...in knk ,nishimiya had a fracture hand at the middle-end part.
Idk how that happened I have seen the movie twice (cried twice ;_;) but when did her hand got fractured ???

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

AkimichiPratik said:
I had this doubt always that...in knk ,nishimiya had a fracture hand at the middle-end part.
Idk how that happened I have seen the movie twice (cried twice ;_;) but when did her hand got fractured ???

I don't remember nishimiya having a fractured hand. I will have to watch the movie again to refresh my memory

Would you mind renaming the thread title to add fractured hand? If not, we will have to merge it with the original thread

There are two possibilities
Either because of a possible injury when she was about to commit suicide or when Ueno starts beating her.
Can you mention a timeline, like when you see her with a fracture. An important scene that takes place before, maybe?

By the way, I'm editing your thread title, since there's another one with the same title.

Yosha Madara ( I heard bout u )
I will post a screenshot if POSSIBLE.

Im new here . Lulz ..
Yoroshiku oni gai shimas

AkimichiPratik said:

Im new here . Lulz ..
Yoroshiku oni gai shimas

AkimichiPratik said:

Im new here . Lulz ..
Yoroshiku oni gai shimas

Yeah, sure. I like that movie a lot so if at all I rewatch it, and notice the fracture, I'll answer it properly.

And, welcome to AMF, Pratik. Why don't you post an intro thread, and mention your anime list or your favourite anime?

you never posted the screenshot and i am curious about this too. can you post it sometime and see if we can come up with a possible scenario for her to have fractured her hand?

Angel said:
you never posted the screenshot and i am curious about this too. can you post it sometime and see if we can come up with a possible scenario for her to have fractured her hand?

1LBCg2X
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

AkimichiPratik said:
1LBCg2X
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i saw the image but it's still weird. i don't think he caught her that hard but all the fuking females are fragile in anime

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='107694' dateline='1537806544']

no no no all gud u weren't rude or shit. I have a grudge on mecha... no particular reason just fuck mecha ill watch power rangers instead lmao
[/quote]

Lol man. Power rangers is messed up. I loved it as a kid but later got too tired of it. Do you think cowboy bebop is mecha? It's good stuff man and you should try it.

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='107703' dateline='1537807118']

never saw cowboy bebop, always wanted to but ugh. but  i know for a fact is some gudshit. powers rangers was sooo dragged out with the sequels like PR SPD, PR jungle fury ,PR dino shit , PR ninja , PR samurai , then fooking ultra samurai, n then ultra super duper big pepe P R. then a live action i mean gawd staph it already im outta here.
[/quote]

You should watch it man. Cowboy bebop is always at the top in ratings. If you want to see good anime, you can join us in group watch. You never joined in group watch with us. Am I right man?

Nameless said:
You should watch it man. Cowboy bebop is always at the top in ratings. If you want to see good anime, you can join us in group watch. You never joined in group watch with us. Am I right man?

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='107718' dateline='1537807684']

i joined once it was some anime starting with K , samurai simple n unique art style. but i din watch it coz of this dumb reason of ep being 1 hour :v, n now I'm indirectly participating in haikyuu group watch I remember @Mansi telling me bout it.
[/quote]

You must be talking about katanagatari. It's only 10 episodes but the duration is long. That art style isn't something you find anywhere and I didn't like it but the story is awesome. You should watch it sometime. What happened to mansi? I didn't see her around she is no longer in the staff?

Nameless said:
You must be talking about katanagatari. It's only 10 episodes but the duration is long. That art style isn't something you find anywhere and I didn't like it but the story is awesome. You should watch it sometime. What happened to mansi? I didn't see her around she is no longer in the staff?

Back