Kamen Rider Spirits

MoonlightShadow

V.I.P. Member
So this manga is of course about Kamen Rider! Not only the original Kamen Rider making appearance on this series, but also all known classic Kamen Rider. But don't get too excited, they are not appear at one time, but one Rider per arc Haha..

Depend on the live action Tokusatsu.. these Riders are more cooler, the design and their attack. But the bad news is.. that's all! that's everything this series all about, only a showcase for Kamen Riders to get some actions, there is nothing much i can say about the story, it's just typical plot of Kamen Rider story, no big thing happening here

If you're a fans of Kamen Rider you'll get excited about this series, but if you're not then.. most likely you'll think this series as a decent one, but to be honest it's pretty entertaining. Try it only if you have free time

One rider per arc doesn't sound too ominous.
I would probably read it.

RomanceLover93 said:
Doesn't Kamene Rider appear in a lot of anime and mangas that are famous as a cameo or something?

The only one Kamen Rider i remember is the one that appear in Crayon Shin-chan lol

I never came across kamen rider kind of anime movie, or read about it before. I'll need more explanation how it looks like for me to get along with it.

Sincerem said:
I never came across kamen rider kind of anime movie, or read about it before. I'll need more explanation how it looks like for me to get along with it.

Originally.. kamen rider is tokusatsu family

DiamondDust said:
Ah yes, super sentai is under tokusatsu family, and so metal heroes and ultraman
Only heard of ultraman among those. When I first saw the poster of ultraman, it reminded me the movie antman. Both have similar suit designs. Lol. :blush:

Back