• Kimi no namae

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No 6

• Tanaka no seki kun

• Total voters
Nel said:
Why will you take that much time for small anime?

Well, because I have other small anime to watch, and movies are pretty short compared to anime. TV shows are longer, I agree, but, I like them.

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, because I have other small anime to watch, and movies are pretty short compared to anime. TV shows are longer, I agree, but, I like them.

Just prefer anime that other fans recommend from time to time

Nel said:
Just prefer anime that other fans recommend from time to time
Almost every single anime I've ever watched is a recommendation, right from the days of NBF. So, yes, I do watch stuff that are recommended by others.

MadaraUchiha said:
Almost every single anime I've ever watched is a recommendation, right from the days of NBF. So, yes, I do watch stuff that are recommended by others.

So then how come my recommendation isn't good enough for you to pick a anime?

Nel said:
So then how come my recommendation isn't good enough for you to pick a anime?
Maybe because I usually read the synopsis of the anime that people recommend, plus the score, rank, etc., and if they don't suit my taste and requirements, I don't watch them. Plus, I already told you that I'll be watching seki-kun.

MadaraUchiha said:
Maybe because I usually read the synopsis of the anime that people recommend, plus the score, rank, etc., and if they don't suit my taste and requirements, I don't watch them. Plus, I already told you that I'll be watching seki-kun.

I have completed watching no 6. It's really dark and I wouldn't want people who can't stomach violence to watch this anime.
I would recommend it though. As it shows how a person who wouldn't want to hurt anyone actually killed a person in cold blood.

Nel said:
I have completed watching no 6. It's really dark and I wouldn't want people who can't stomach violence to watch this anime.
I would recommend it though. As it shows how a person who wouldn't want to hurt anyone actually killed a person in cold blood.
I see. FYI, I'm watching Seki-kun right now. I'm done with 5 episodes.

MadaraUchiha said:
I see. FYI, I'm watching Seki-kun right now. I'm done with 5 episodes.

That's great. Seki kun is a great anime. Have you liked it so far?

MadaraUchiha said:
I think it's fine so far. I find the girl to be extremely annoying.

Why? If it isn't for her narration, there wouldn't be anything for us to understand.

Nel said:
Why? If it isn't for her narration, there wouldn't be anything for us to understand.
With a little more visual narration, the girl need not be there. I watched an entire episode without sound, and I had a much better experience.

MadaraUchiha said:
With a little more visual narration, the girl need not be there. I watched an entire episode without sound, and I had a much better experience.

But she understands seki kun and his games. I am just surprised that you didn't notice that she is a keen observer.

Nel said:
But she understands seki kun and his games. I am just surprised that you didn't notice that she is a keen observer.

She's just a plot device used by the makers to literally exposit stuff to us. That's pretty lazy storytelling.

MadaraUchiha said:
She's just a plot device used by the makers to literally exposit stuff to us. That's pretty lazy storytelling.

May be but don't you think that it's funny that how she tries to save the world of robots, shogi pawn and other things?

Nel said:
May be but don't you think that it's funny that how she tries to save the world of robots, shogi pawn and other things?
The only occasion in which she was funny was when she shot the eraser in an effort to save the King. Other than that, I don't like her at all.

MadaraUchiha said:
The only occasion in which she was funny was when she shot the eraser in an effort to save the King. Other than that, I don't like her at all.

Guess even got different opinions. Did you see the shogi vs chess episode?

MadaraUchiha said:
The only episode I saw that had shogi was the second one, involving kings, betrayal, etc.

Well if you continue watching it... You will come across it. Did you watch hikari no go and shion no ou?

MadaraUchiha said:
I've no idea what they are.

They are good anime too. I have watched them a long time ago. Watching those shogi and go pieces got me remembering them

Back