Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tanaka no seki kun

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
N

Nel

Based on the names I am creating this. Vote for whichever one you  like

Nel said:
It's cool sindar. You don't mind watching barakamon then?

No, I'm fine with that. I'll be lagging behind though, so I'll soon become useless for the discussions : D

Sindar said:
No, I'm fine with that. I'll be lagging behind though, so I'll soon become useless for the discussions : D

It's cool. We will try to add spoiler tags whether necessary. Just let us know if you can't keep up

Nel said:
It's cool. We will try to add spoiler tags whether necessary. Just let us know if you can't keep up
Well, right now I'm sick and sit home, and if I keep being sick I'll have more time and might not lag behind as much ^^'

Nel said:
Really? You decided that without any poll

Now that Sindar has added it, I'm up for it. And, I already told you, No 6 looks fine, and that Seki kun would be over in a week.

MadaraUchiha said:
Now that Sindar has added it, I'm up for it. And, I already told you, No 6 looks fine, and that Seki kun would be over in a week.

Okay but o hope we will watch it together. If you gotta keep on boring to other anime, that fine anime can never be a monthly anime

Nel said:
Okay but o hope we will watch it together. If you gotta keep on boring to other anime, that fine anime can never be a monthly anime

I will. We'll start this Sunday? I don't reject every anime, it seemed like I had a better option.

MadaraUchiha said:
I will. We'll start this Sunday? I don't reject every anime, it seemed like I had a better option.

Okay. But the problem is i have already watched it. So I am not going to watch it again. It's a boring slice of Life anime

Nel said:
Okay. But the problem is i have already watched it. So I am not going to watch it again. It's a boring slice of Life anime

I see. Well, the thing is, we'll probably be done with it in less than 2 weeks.

MadaraUchiha said:
I see. Well, the thing is, we'll probably be done with it in less than 2 weeks.
Then I will be watching no 6 since no one is interested in that anime here

MadaraUchiha said:
Do post a review or a discussion thread after you watch it.

If no one is going to watch it, what's the point. Even you said it sounds interesting but you never said you might watch it

MadaraUchiha said:
No, I said I prefer Barakamon over it.

What if it doesn't get picked for next month either? Will you still watch it if I say my opinion on it?

Nel said:
What if it doesn't get picked for next month either? Will you still watch it if I say my opinion on it?

It's on my watch-list, but I already have so many things I have to watch, anime, live-action tv series and movies.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's on my watch-list, but I already have so many things I have to watch, anime, live-action tv series and movies.

Why will you take that much time for small anime?

Back