June 30 days Anime movies challenge

Mansi14

As having a lot in the watch list can be overwhelming if you don't know where to start, I am planning to watch one anime movie per day while I can still spare time for it. I'll post a list of movies I have in my watch-list, which many of you must have watched already. You guys can join me if you have time! I shall post reviews of the movies on weekends if the week goes smoothly!
Here is the list of movies I plan to watch:
1. Barefoot Gen
2. Paprika
3. The Boy and the Beast
4. The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
5. Tokyo Godfathers
6. The Tale of Princess Kaguya
7. Akira
8. Metropolis
9. Millenium Actress
10. Grave of Fireflies
11. Princess Mononoke
12. To the Forest of Firefly Light
13. Wolf Children
14. My Neighbour Totoro
15. Summer Wars
16. Howl's Moving Castle
17. Castle in the Sky
18. The Garden of Words
19. The Cat Returns
20. Children who chased lost voice
21. Whisper of the Heart
22. Sword of the Stranger
23. Tekkon Kinkreet
24. The Wind Rises
25. Porco Rosso
26. Kiki's Delivery Service 
27. Patema Inverted
28. Ninja Scroll
29. Read or Die
30. Colorful

:bow:

SecretWish said:
so many movies. i can't watch that many. i don't get to watch movies everyday

Me neither! That's why it is a "challenge". I would be glad even if I finish watching at least half of these along with our group watching and the other things in my watch list...

Mansi14 said:
Me neither! That's why it is a "challenge". I would be glad even if I finish watching at least half of these along with our group watching and the other things in my watch list...

i could complete 5 but more than that is putting pressure on me for no reason.

Really surprised to see Barefoot Gen. I have most of these in my watch list, and I haven't watched any of these so looking forward to your thoughts.

That's a very big list and the challenge is interesting.
I will have to pass. I am a bit occupied with various things.

SecretWish said:
i could complete 5 but more than that is putting pressure on me for no reason.
Well, yeah it is all about preference... There's no point if you don't enjoy it.
Not really sure if I can do that XD

Um-hm. I will let you know.

Star_Of_Hope said:
That's a very big list and the challenge is interesting.
I will have to pass. I am a bit occupied with various things.
Aye! Good luck with that!

Mansi14 said:
Well, yeah it is all about preference... There's no point if you don't enjoy it.
Not really sure if I can do that XD

Um-hm. I will let you know.

Aye! Good luck with that!

you are putting on unnecessary pressure on yourself for no reason. you could watch them slowly and enjoy them. did yo watch the movie for this day?

SecretWish said:
you are putting on unnecessary pressure on yourself for no reason. you could watch them slowly and enjoy them. did yo watch the movie for this day?

Don't worry about that. I don't feel any pressure for that.
I watched Paprika today!

Mansi14 said:
Don't worry about that. I don't feel any pressure for that.
I watched Paprika today!

how is the movie? did you enjoy it? would felt the pressure if i have to watch a movie everyday for a month. it's not me to have the rules.

BurnsyCEO said:
Wtf thats so many. You'll get bored before you make it halfway.

Let's see about that. I don't keep up with stuffs I find boring for long, plus I am never really bored from watching or reading anything :p

Update: It is almost Day 4 and I have watched only a single movie from the list. I had been in a place with no internet connection or even any electronic device. I shall not try to make up for the lost days as I am already short on time, but it resumes tomorrow.

Aye, made a review thread. Not going according to the order I posted the movies in.

Mansi14 said:
Let's see about that. I don't keep up with stuffs I find boring for long, plus I am never really bored from watching or reading anything :p

Update: It is almost Day 4 and I have watched only a single movie from the list. I had been in a place with no internet connection or even any electronic device. I shall not try to make up for the lost days as I am already short on time, but it resumes tomorrow.

Aye, made a review thread. Not going according to the order I posted the movies in.

i read it. you made a thread about paprika. i didn't think you watched anything else.
you really did watch a movie in that list.

SecretWish said:
i read it. you made a thread about paprika. i didn't think you watched anything else.
you really did watch a movie in that list.

I couldn't watch for past few days as I wasn't in the town, then due to rain the network connection started acting. Now I have downloaded most of these movies so I can watch them.

Mansi14 said:
I couldn't watch for past few days as I wasn't in the town, then due to rain the network connection started acting. Now I have downloaded most of these movies so I can watch them.

i am thinking of watching some movies too, but those are not in the list. did you watch spirit pact? the second season is out. i will watch movies, that you really like in this list.

SecretWish said:
i am thinking of watching some movies too, but those are not in the list. did you watch spirit pact? the second season is out. i will watch movies, that you really like in this list.

Thank you for helping out. We have finally reached this week's goal.
I am truly glad and I am grateful to you Mansi :D

Back