Its sad but need to bear it :(

hawkeye_mihawk

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/700->click here

naruto-5283087.jpg

Who is going miss naruto??

I love Shino's look :)

Anyway, great ending, and I am happy that Naruto ended up with Hinata. I was supporting that ship since day one.

Also, why does Naruto's kid, Bolt, not have Byakugun? :p Would be so epic if he did.

MelloLily said:

Anyway, great ending, and I am happy that Naruto ended up with Hinata. I was supporting that ship since day one.

Also, why does Naruto's kid, Bolt, not have Byakugun? :p Would be so epic if he did.

None of his children has the Byakugan. But i guess it's because of DNA and etc. You must have had about that in school? :D:D

Eye Color, Hair Color, Skin Color, etc u get me xD.

MadaraUchiha said:
Sad, but still, it had to come to an end..............

I agree,but I thought the ending will be a sad ending but in the end its a happy ending :)

how many of you think sakura's kid have feelings for bolt? and did gaara get married if yes to whom :3??

smoker said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Sad, but still, it had to come to an end..............

I agree,but I thought the ending will be a sad ending but in the end its a happy ending :)

how many of you think sakura's kid have feelings for bolt? and did gaara get married if yes to whom :3??
Well, it is a shounen manga............It is bound to have a happy ending.............As far as that question is concerned, I think Sasuke's daughter does have feelings for each other..........That is how each generation of Naruto is linked right..........I mean, Jiraiya=Obita=Naruto=Bolt............Oro=Kakashi=Sasuke=Sadara.......Tsunade=Rin=Sakura=I don't know...........

Don't worry, Naruto is far from over like DBZ. There is still the anime, new movie coming out, maybe more after it, a 3rd series and more I'm sure.

woah.....damn...i forgot about naruto for a while now....and now that it has finally ended and it seems like its really cool ending and so...gonna read it again... :D

Albert Newton said:
woah.....damn...i forgot about naruto for a while now....and now that it has finally ended and it seems like its really cool ending and so...gonna read it again... :D

well im waiting for naruto and sasukes fight in anime :) and final episode mainly

Aw. I am so very sorry to hear this. I have more than likely missed out on something very good. I am the world's worst at keeping up with the most amazing books, anime, movies, etc.

Don't worry guys, we aren't done with Naruto yet. There is still a mini-series coming out, along with the movie in December. The anime is still running, so we have that aswell.

@ak said:
MelloLily said:

None of his children has the Byakugan. But i guess it's because of DNA and etc. You must have had about that in school? :D:D

Eye Color, Hair Color, Skin Color, etc u get me xD.

Yay finally an ending.
Now that I know it has an ending I might just start watching the anime knowing that at some point it will have an ending.
(I hate anime/manga with no ending)

Back