Itachi uchiha haters

MadaraUchiha said:
I'm certainly happy to do that......

you certainly do know how to please this butler xD
so, are you watching any anime lately, my man? xD

I hate Uchiha Itachi(??????) not because I'm jealous of him in many ways but because he's a stupid Tsundere and sometimes I think he's gay like his little brother.
If you noticed that, neither Itachi nor Sasuke had a girlfriend so far.

Daexto95 said:
I hate Uchiha Itachi(??????) not because I'm jealous of him in many ways but because he's a stupid Tsundere and sometimes I think he's gay like his little brother.
If you noticed that, neither Itachi nor Sasuke had a girlfriend so far.

come on man xD
that's bullshit. he was a good man and not all members hot a girlfriend or boyfriend in naruto.
seriously tsundere? he got a cute side? he is a total badass man and the main admin here claraviolet, will never let you live so...shush my man xD

Sebastian said:
come on man xD
that's bullshit. he was a good man and not all members hot a girlfriend or boyfriend in naruto.
seriously tsundere? he got a cute side? he is a total badass man and the main admin here claraviolet, will never let you live so...shush my man xD

Well, I just think so and this is the rightest thread in the community to express our opinions on Itachi Uchiha and I just expressed what I really think of him.
Another rule I have is: "Never let anyone decide which character you Like or Dislike for any reason in the World and you'll be Happy" and so I am.

Anyway, is the main admin here (@claraviolet) a girl or a guy? If she's a girl, I think that's normal reaction but not so normal if he's a guy!

Daexto95 said:
Well, I just think so and this is the rightest thread in the community to express our opinions on Itachi Uchiha and I just expressed what I really think of him.
Another rule I have is: "Never let anyone decide which character you Like or Dislike for any reason in the World and you'll be Happy" and so I am.

Anyway, is the main admin here (@claraviolet) a girl or a guy? If she's a girl, I think that's normal reaction but not so normal if he's a guy!

I think she is a girl but why do you think a guy shouldn't admire another man?
Many people like to admire the qualities of anime characters despite their gender.

i think people hate some characters. it's quite natural and it would be unnatural if no one hates a character. i am not a itachi hater but i am not a fan of him

You will not find them now. It's been a very long time and I really don't think they would even remember him. He is in the past.

Back