Is it time for new backgrounds?

Blackangel said:
it will be more work for you
why would you want to change them? they are very good

I don't like the dark one much. And working on it is fun for me.

I'd prefer a more plain or just regular pattern for the background and just focus on a nice logo and banner.

BurnsyCEO said:
It makes sense. Means yes to your first question and no to your second.
if you are going to take recommendations again, why wouldn't you use the same picture?.
i don't get this

Blackangel said:
if you are going to take recommendations again, why wouldn't you use the same picture?.
i don't get this
Why change it if we use the same photos?

Are you gonna change both themes or the dark theme alone? I use the light theme and I like the background.
As for dark background I personally think it's better to not put a lot of characters like in the light background.

MadaraUchiha said:
Are you gonna change both themes or the dark theme alone? I use the light theme and I like the background.
As for dark background I personally think it's better to not put a lot of characters like in the light background.

Both. And I'll make it pretty different than these 2.

we should keep these backgrounds too
they are good and we can keep on collecting these backgrounds as you make them

MadaraUchiha said:
Cool so can character recommendations be given in this thread itself or in a separate one.
a separate thread will be good
many people didn't get tagged here and they might miss this opportunity

MadaraUchiha said:
Cool so can character recommendations be given in this thread itself or in a separate one.

I'm not taking suggestions for this first BG. I have an idea and I'm going with it. Might be the same for the second one too who knows, I don't wanna get people's hopes up.

BurnsyCEO said:
I'm not taking suggestions for this first BG. I have an idea and I'm going with it. Might be the same for the second one too who knows, I don't wanna get people's hopes up.
You must have come across cool characters man.
Can't wait to see the new background.

Back