Introducing myself (Late)

Ya-ho-!

I'm new(ish) here (I joined 18 days ago), after finding MAF listed on Epic Dope's 10 Best Anime Forums You HAVE to Join Today. Blackangel has been encouraging me to say hi in my own intro. You might have seen me around already if you've posted an introduction.

Blackangel said:
tag me when you write the intro.

This place made to a top 10 list? That's news to me. Anyway, what are some things that interest you?

JinseiKamiJestie said:
Ya-ho-!

I'm new(ish) here (I joined 18 days ago), after finding MAF listed on Epic Dope's 10 Best Anime Forums You HAVE to Join Today. Blackangel has been encouraging me to say hi in my own intro. You might have seen me around already if you've posted an introduction.

thanks lol
and you can directly tag people this way @JinseiKamiJestie most of the time it works.

Hi your name is cool
Welcome to the forum. It's really good to have you here. Who are your top 3 female lead characters?

Blackangel said:
thanks lol
and you can directly tag people this way @JinseiKamiJestie

Not a problem.
That's actually super useful to know, thank you.

Burnsy said:
This place made to a top 10 list? That's news to me. Anyway, what are some things that interest you?

It did indeed. Things that interest me are things that cats do (especially when they don't think you're looking), sinking an ungodly amount of hours into one or two games, the challenge of whether of not I'll actually ever be able to finish my light novels, and collecting achievements.

Rinko said:
Hi your name is cool
Welcome to the forum. It's really good to have you here. Who are your top 3 female lead characters?

Thank you (for the name compliment and the welcoming reply). My top 3 female leads Lucy Heartfilia, Asuna Yuuki, and Zero Two (they count right?).

JinseiKamiJestie said:
Not a problem.
That's actually super useful to know, thank you.

It did indeed. Things that interest me are things that cats do (especially when they don't think you're looking), sinking an ungodly amount of hours into one or two games, the challenge of whether of not I'll actually ever be able to finish my light novels, and collecting achievements.

Thank you (for the name compliment and the welcoming reply). My top 3 female leads Lucy Heartfilia, Asuna Yuuki, and Zero Two (they count right?).

welcome
and you plan to watch zombieland saga, j? i am sure most of the people here planned to do that.

Back