Interrogate Me

cool. do you wear branded clothes?
do you think wearing a lesser known brand would make you uncool?
I wear branded clothes when I'm out and about, as those, in my experience, tend to be made of better quality material than some of the non-name brand stuff, and last longer. If I'm just lounging around at home, I just wear some cheap clothes and gym shorts.

I wear branded clothes when I'm out and about, as those, in my experience, tend to be made of better quality material than some of the non-name brand stuff, and last longer. If I'm just lounging around at home, I just wear some cheap clothes and gym shorts.
sometimes i feel they are far more expensive than the actual materials and they do it because they have a name in the industry.
do you have glasses?

Are you a boy or a girl? Professor Oak wants to know. :cool:
I'm a dude
From what I have observed we don't get alerts if we don't quote the other person. Even tagging helps I think.
@Grungie
Do you drink coke often?
It depends on people's definition of often. I only get it at fast food places, or if I'm drinking whiskey, but I don't do the latter too often.

I don't keep too many soft drinks around at home.

I'm a dude

It depends on people's definition of often. I only get it at fast food places, or if I'm drinking whiskey, but I don't do the latter too often.

I don't keep too many soft drinks around at home.
are you a heavy weight grung?

Back