I'm new here

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
Hi all,
I'm new here and just thought I would introduce myself. Looking forward to learning more about anime from you all :)

Hi blackrose.
Welcome to this forum. Do you watch anime and read manga? Who is that in your avatar?

Hi blackrose ^^/
Welcome to Anime Manga Forum. I am really glad to see you here. Hope you have loads of fun here :D

Claraviolet said:
Hi blackrose ^^/
Welcome to Anime Manga Forum. I am really glad to see you here. Hope you have loads of fun here :D

Thanks Clara i'm glad to be here. Hope I can live up to your expectations :)

Risk said:
Hi there, welcome to AMF!

Thanks glad to be here :)

Nameless said:
Hi blackrose.
Welcome to this forum. Do you watch anime and read manga? Who is that in your avatar?

MadaraUchiha said:
Hey welcome. What's your favourite anime?
It's between pokemon and Yuh-gi-oh. I created a poll for that actually. Check it out if you have the time:)

What about you?

blackrose said:
It's between pokemon and Yuh-gi-oh. I created a poll for that actually. Check it out if you have the time:)

What about you?

Well it's Death Note, Code Geass and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

blackrose said:

Thanks I already am enjoying myself

Just a heads up you are including your reply within the quote so it doesn't get added when I quote you.
And those three are among the most popular anime in the world, actually. Especially Death Note.

MadaraUchiha said:
Just a heads up you are including your reply within the quote so it doesn't get added when I quote you.
And those three are among the most popular anime in the world, actually. Especially Death Note.

So how do i fix that? the quote thing. As i said I'm new so I'm still figuring stuff out

nevermind figured it out.. it was so simple i feel silly now lol

MadaraUchiha

I looked up death note...seems nice.. my brother and a lot of others I know would like it. Might check out an episode later

blackrose said:
Thanks Clara i'm glad to be here. Hope I can live up to your expectations :)

Thanks glad to be here :)

There are no expectations :p
Just have fun and I hope you would be a long term member here in no time and come to like AMF .

Welcome to AMF~
It's thrilling to have you here~
Feel free to surf the forum, revive the threads and ask any of us if you need anything! 
Enjoy your stay! :D

I didn't think a new person would make that many posts. You are on your way to get a group promotion very soon. Did you know that you could get many colors for your name?

Rose huh.. Hey.. Seems like clara didn't fail to torture ya to join this site.. 

Jk. Welcome to AMF.

Back