Ideal anime plot

Kaname

V.I.P. Member
What is the ideal anime plot?
Throw some vampires and some mystery, mix it with some action and good animation. I would love such an anime. It's my ideal anime plot, for any anime.

A fantasy or realistic with touch of fantasy with a great story, some suspense, a touch of horror, a protagonist that makes me root for him with every fibre of my being and a bad guy that makes me happy down to the core when he gets destroyed.

BurnsyCEO said:
A fantasy or realistic with touch of fantasy with a great story, some suspense, a touch of horror, a protagonist that makes me root for him and a bad guy that makes me happy when he gets destroyed.

Don't you like good anime anti protagonists that make you sad? I like them sometimes man. There aren't many and they are refreshing and are different from the norm.

Nameless said:
Don't you like good anime anti protagonists that make you sad? I like them sometimes man. There aren't many and they are refreshing and are different from the norm.

Like who?

BurnsyCEO said:
Like who?

I remember thinking it's sad when ulquorra died man. I really didn't want him to die and he is a character from bleach. If you remember the arrancar arc, you will know who he is.

Nameless said:
I remember thinking it's sad when ulquorra died man. I really didn't want him to die and he is a character from bleach. If you remember the arrancar arc, you will know who he is.

Of course I remember. But it's up to the writer if he wants to add such characters I am fine either way.

I don't have any ideal anime plot. Anything that is interesting enough is all I need. 
I don't mind a bit of gore either.

IMO there's already one. It's FMAB. Anything that follows the dots established by that anime would probably be the 'ideal anime plot'. Though that's not going to happen, ever again.

MadaraUchiha said:
IMO there's already one. It's FMAB. Anything that follows the dots established by that anime would probably be the 'ideal anime plot'. Though that's not going to happen, ever again.

Don't you think it can be better with changing the plot sightly?
I don't like the two worlds they have in alchemy

Nameless said:
Don't you think it can be better with changing the plot sightly?
I don't like the two worlds they have in alchemy

I was talking about FMAB, not FMA. I haven't seen FMA but I know that it has two worlds and everything.

I'm a fan of plots with anti-villains, those naughty people who have admittedly fairly noble goals they want to achieve. Naturally there's a thin line between an anti-hero and an anti-villain which make it quite hard to narrow down a character IMO. Suppose who's who depends all on the perspective of things.

Back