I want some manga

MadaraUchiha said:
Shingeki no Kyojin's art looks like crap......I forced myself to read only because I wanted to know the ending of the story....Art does play an important role......It's the fundamental difference that separates a manga and a book.....
What is the art is beautiful and the story is full of crap?

Testaccount said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Shingeki no Kyojin's art looks like crap......I forced myself to read only because I wanted to know the ending of the story....Art does play an important role......It's the fundamental difference that separates a manga and a book.....
What is the art is beautiful and the story is full of crap?

I won't read it.

MadaraUchiha said:

for real bro?
they look decent in the anime.

Sebastian said:
for real bro?
they look decent in the anime.

Certainly, and to be honest, the anime looked great at first, but, the animation quality deteriorated as the anime progressed......

MadaraUchiha said:
Certainly, and to be honest, the anime looked great at first, but, the animation quality deteriorated as the anime progressed......

but it's a small show.
how did it deteriorate just in those 25 episodes?
i am surprised to hear this my man xD

Without the horror, try The God of High School, with the horror chainsaw man, and a lot of comedy and action SpyXFamily.

Back