I Am the Fated Villain

Ace

Manga Name: I Am the Fated Villain

Source: AsuraScans (Link: https://www.asurascans.com/comics/i-am-the-fated-villain/)

Ranking: N/A

Chapters: 22

Genres: Action Cultivation Fantasy Isekai Martial Arts System Villain

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:
Immediately after Gu Changge realized he had transgressed into a fantasy world, the world’s protagonist, and fortune’s chosen, vowed to take revenge on him. Envied by all, he not only has the female lead head over heels for him but he’s also treated as a distinguished guest wherever he goes. Fortunately, Gu Changge’s prestige and power are superior to everyone else’s, so shouldn’t it be easy to trample on a mere fortune’s chosen?

Hold on… There’s a system dedicated to milking and harvesting from the protagonist? Gu Changge smirked. “Seems like even fate wants me to fulfill my destiny as the Villain of this world!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Opinion:
Normally i say it's a typical isekai or transgression manga but this one is pretty different in some senses ie being a villain instead of a hero and being calculative instead of a battle hungry junkie, this one so far has amazing art and a very enticing story and a good male lead, with some very interesting side characters.

Ranking: [X] Means it checks the box [/] Doesn't completely satisfy [?] not sure

Personal Ranking: 9.5/10
[/] Manga complete?
[X] Great Art?
[X] Stunning story-line?
[X] Fantastic Character design?

Explanation of the reduction of my rating:
Mostly the upload time but overall the rating does not fall to far down due to the sense of excitement for this one i feel when it updates, the story can feel a bit slow to some but for me it's the perfect speed and clarity. The art is probably the biggest plus for me.​

that's looks quite interesting lol
and i keep on adding more and more to my last thanks to you ace. i wouldn't be able to complete them anytime soon

that's looks quite interesting lol
and i keep on adding more and more to my last thanks to you ace. i wouldn't be able to complete them anytime soon
I have many more but if im honest i'm too lazy to post em all and i probably would post em slowly over time

I have many more but if im honest i'm too lazy to post em all and i probably would post em slowly over time
cool and i will try to post reviews of my novels too
reading too many of them and i have list track completely

I know about I Am the Fated Villain but I have not read it. My cousin says it is a good read, I might try reading this Manga one of these days

I know about I Am the Fated Villain but I have not read it. My cousin says it is a good read, I might try reading this Manga one of these days
these stories can get very interesting.
people always try to change the fate and transmigration can be fun and interesting lol

Back