I am bored

Shaurya said:
Zero said:
:dead: its inevitable. at least i go to heaven :angel:

Really? O.O I thought you went to hell :evil1:

So what have you been doing lately? Did you watch any good anime?

naah its too hot for me :toohot: heaven was my kinda place :)
lately studying for finals. oh i watched a new anime which i thought was cool. its called zankyuu no terror. takes a bit long to understand whats actually going on but i still liked it :)

Zero said:
lately studying for finals. oh i watched a new anime which i thought was cool. its called zankyuu no terror. takes a bit long to understand whats actually going on but i still liked it :)

Okay >:3
lol XD That is funny. I am downloading the second episode of Zankyou no Terror as we speak =)

Shaurya said:
Zero said:

Okay >:3
lol XD That is funny. I am downloading the second episode of Zankyou no Terror as we speak =)

aah cool cool :D what have you been watching?

Zero said:

I've been watching a lot of anime lately. I am watching Fairy Tail, Tokyo Ghoul and the second season of Spice and Wolf. I just completed watching the second season of Gin no Saji.

Shaurya said:
@[Zero] -sama!
I won the bet :really:
Now I can die without any regrets :peace:

aaah so you got money!! :D good job.
wellll i guess i can kill you ^_^ kinda poetic since u used to kill me :p then i can get the money :angel: sounds like a plan

Shaurya said:
Zero said:

I've been watching a lot of anime lately. I am watching Fairy Tail, Tokyo Ghoul and the second season of Spice and Wolf. I just completed watching the second season of Gin no Saji.

oooh i also watch fairy tale. and im planning to watch tokyo ghoul too. i saw like a small piece. you enjoying it?

Zero said:
wellll i guess i can kill you ^_^ kinda poetic since u used to kill me :p then i can get the money :angel: sounds like a plan

oooh i also watch fairy tale. and im planning to watch tokyo ghoul too. i saw like a small piece. you enjoying it?

You..You want to kill me? :mad: You're a hundred years too early to do that :evil2:

Yup. What I like best about TG is how no one is perfect. People and ghouls mess up, walk the wrong path and end up losing their morals sometimes. I enjoy that kind of twisted logic =)

Shaurya said:
Zero said:

You..You want to kill me? :mad: You're a hundred years too early to do that :evil2:

Yup. What I like best about TG is how no one is perfect. People and ghouls mess up, walk the wrong path and end up losing their morals sometimes. I enjoy that kind of twisted logic =)

aaah makes sense. twisted people like twisted logic i guess x) lol but we never see the story from the ghoul side so that just got me interested....i don't really know what happens. guess ill watch it soon :D.....or probably not so soon.....books are a curse #_#

Zero said:
Shaurya said:
Zero said:

aaah makes sense. twisted people like twisted logic i guess x) lol but we never see the story from the ghoul side so that just got me interested....i don't really know what happens. guess ill watch it soon :D.....or probably not so soon.....books are a curse #_#

You know what's really awesome. Stories are always told from the heroes point of view. But death note was told front the villain's. I think that's what makes it one of a kind. Because not a lot of mangas use that point of view.

Zero said:

Why you? >. < But what should I do. I really do like twisted stuff :huh:
Yup. That is what I like about the anime. We understand that both sides are just trying to protect themselves. It is hard to decide who is in the wrong and there aren't people with high morals in the anime. They just see what they want to see.
*pat pat* Work hard doc :p

X-Caster said:
You know what's really awesome. Stories are always told from the heroes point of view. But death note was told front the villain's. I think that's what makes it one of a kind. Because not a lot of mangas use that point of view.

Yup :full: You can say the same about TG though :p

Shaurya said:
X-Caster said:

What's TG

X-Caster said:
Zero said:
Shaurya said:
Zero said:

hmmm true although for some he was more of an anti hero than a villain. I may have done the same as him if i got the death note O_O

X-Caster said:
Shaurya said:
X-Caster said:

What's TG

tokyo ghoul lol

Shaurya said:
Zero said:

Why you? >. < But what should I do. I really do like twisted stuff :huh:
Yup. That is what I like about the anime. We understand that both sides are just trying to protect themselves. It is hard to decide who is in the wrong and there aren't people with high morals in the anime. They just see what they want to see.
*pat pat* Work hard doc :p

wellll my moms a psychologists........she can help people like you XD lol jokes jokes. nothing wrong with liking twisted things.....provided you don't do twisted things O_O
.................this is all your fault.......im gonna watch it now and not study >_<

Zero said:
wellll my moms a psychologists........she can help people like you XD lol jokes jokes. nothing wrong with liking twisted things.....provided you don't do twisted things O_O
.................this is all your fault.......im gonna watch it now and not study >_<

I don't do twisted stuff :liar2:

So do you like it? :3

Shaurya said:
Zero said:

I don't do twisted stuff :liar2:

So do you like it? :3

its awesome \(^_^)/ im watching it ._.

Back