Hunter Age

Ace

Manga Name: Hunter Age

Source: Manga Rock

Ranking: 1 (Not joking this is #1 on MangaRock)

Chapters: 93

Genres: Comedy, Romance, Adventure ,Fantasy, Drama

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:
A naive youngster, ignorant of the tragedy that happened 16 years ago, travels with the sworn enemy of his tribe; a Princess out on an excursion, due to the internal conflicts within the royal family, has to risk her life and survive in the mountains; A prodigy carrying the hopes of the entire tribe, at this very moment, doesn’t have much time left in this world… The 3 of them meet in a world fraught with dangers, will they be able to free themselves from their accursed fate?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Opinion:
It gave me a very interesting outlook on various clan and has quite a bit of information, i think it deserves it's current ranking it's updates are fast the art is very nice (all color) and the storytelling is very compelling.

Ranking: [X] Means it checks the box [/] Doesn't completely satisfy [?] not sure

Personal Ranking: 9.5/10
[/] Manga complete?
[X] Great Art?
[X] Stunning story-line?
[X] Fantastic Character design?

Explanation on the reduction of my rating:
The Manga is incomplete but doesn't decrease as much as it's a rapidly updated manga.

[/align]​

It sort of reminded me of samurai champloo.
It seems like a very long manga and it would take me years to complete, if I were to pick t up. I would probably read it, if I ever get sometime and a hard copy of the manga.

I never expected a manga other than one piece or attack on titan to have that place man.
It must have been really good for the people in that website

This looks like it would be so much better in the form of an anime. It's a great story and I am vvery taken by it but I would prefer to watch it instead

Back