Hullo

Lemonmallow said:
Haha..well, I'm guessing Blackangel is probably much better at it than I am. :)

We'll probably all be driving in flying cars by the time One Piece ends. lol And will do. :)

Hey Kaname, thanks a lot for the nice welcome. So far..everyone's been pretty awesome, very friendly. You have a great community here.

Haha thanks, I'm 36. How'd I get into anime..my local comic shop was renting out illegal fansubs and I rented a lot of the VHS that was in the shop. That's where my young, dumb self got most of my anime...I also watched Sailor Moon on TV.

If you're not into the story, I'd recommend Macross F just for the music. It's super good. And Yeah, I'll have to watch Inuyashiki along with BNHA. Sounds pretty cool!

That's appropriate
It can go one forever. I am glad that at least Bleach ended.

Hey Lemon welcome to the forum. Sadly I missed out on Persona 5 this gen but I managed to play Shadow of the Colossus at a friend's place and slayed the first one. It was a lot of fun, and melancholic as well.
As for anime do you plan to watch some of the new age classics or have you fallen out of anime?

[quote="Star_Of_Hope" pid='197909' dateline='1589374220']

That's appropriate
It can go one forever. I am glad that at least Bleach ended.
[/quote]

The Bleach anime is getting a new season, isn't it?

[quote="Grey_Fox" pid='197910' dateline='1589376149']

Inuyashiki is pretty cool, i like the author, his works are good
[/quote]

I just looked him up...no idea he was the one behind Gantz. Very cool!

[quote="Blackrose" pid='197947' dateline='1589415630']
 Well she is a bit of an expert but maybeyou could both teach each other stuff...never know :)
[/quote]

Perhaps. Although I can guarantee I'll probably get schooled hard. lol

[quote="MadaraUchiha" pid='198183' dateline='1589464419']
Hey Lemon welcome to the forum. Sadly I missed out on Persona 5 this gen but I managed to play Shadow of the Colossus at a friend's place and slayed the first one. It was a lot of fun, and melancholic as well.
As for anime do you plan to watch some of the new age classics or have you fallen out of anime?
[/quote]

:) Thanks a lot, Madara. Oh yeah, SotC is a real gem. That game does atmosphere and mood so well. I'm glad to find some more fans of it! Yeah, I still watch modern anime when I have time (honestly I'm more of a manga reader now since it's quick and cheap. I can't really sit down and marathon 24+ episodes anymore.). I kept up with Shield Hero and I'm finishing the last few episodes of BNA.

Lemonmallow said:
The Bleach anime is getting a new season, isn't it?

I just looked him up...no idea he was the one behind Gantz. Very cool!

Perhaps. Although I can guarantee I'll probably get schooled hard. lol

:) Thanks a lot, Madara. Oh yeah, SotC is a real gem. That game does atmosphere and mood so well. I'm glad to find some more fans of it! Yeah, I still watch modern anime when I have time (honestly I'm more of a manga reader now since it's quick and cheap. I can't really sit down and marathon 24+ episodes anymore.). I kept up with Shield Hero and I'm finishing the last few episodes of BNA.

Hopefully yes
It's was announced but now because of this virus everything is getting delayed. I hope it wouldn't get cancelled

Yup Gantz! Haha.. well.. if you want to fully experienced the potential of Gantz, please read the manga as the anime not do justice for the series

Lemonmallow said:
Haha..well, I'm guessing Blackangel is probably much better at it than I am. :)

We'll probably all be driving in flying cars by the time One Piece ends. lol And will do. :)

Hey Kaname, thanks a lot for the nice welcome. So far..everyone's been pretty awesome, very friendly. You have a great community here.

Haha thanks, I'm 36. How'd I get into anime..my local comic shop was renting out illegal fansubs and I rented a lot of the VHS that was in the shop. That's where my young, dumb self got most of my anime...I also watched Sailor Moon on TV.

If you're not into the story, I'd recommend Macross F just for the music. It's super good. And Yeah, I'll have to watch Inuyashiki along with BNHA. Sounds pretty cool!
that's cool.
not many people know much about anime, back then. you must love cooking too just like me

[quote="Blackrose" pid='198228' dateline='1589506577']

lol nah I'm sure you're not that bad and besides it would be good, you get to learn new stuff :) win win hehe
[/quote]

That's very true. I wouldn't mind learning from the very best. :)

[quote="Star_Of_Hope" pid='198246' dateline='1589510499']

Hopefully yes
It's was announced but now because of this virus everything is getting delayed. I hope it wouldn't get cancelled
[/quote]

Yeah..the whole virus thing is seriously screwing up so much. :(

[quote="Grey_Fox" pid='198257' dateline='1589517367']

Yup Gantz! Haha.. well.. if you want to fully experienced the potential of Gantz, please read the manga as the anime not do justice for the series
[/quote]

lol Man I can't even remember half of what happened in the anime. I'll put Gantz on my reading list. Thanks dude. :D

[quote="Blackangel" pid='198278' dateline='1589523632']
that's cool.
not many people know much about anime, back then. you must love cooking too just like me
[/quote]

Yeah, but it's just a side-hobby for me. I really like baking pies and things like that. :)

Lemonmallow said:
That's very true. I wouldn't mind learning from the very best. :)

Yeah..the whole virus thing is seriously screwing up so much. :(

lol Man I can't even remember half of what happened in the anime. I'll put Gantz on my reading list. Thanks dude. :D

Yeah, but it's just a side-hobby for me. I really like baking pies and things like that. :)

Yes at this rate, it's going to spread to everyone.
I don't think it's going to be easy and we will have to wait for years, to get a working vaccine for it

How are you coping with the current situation from this Covid virus?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Yes at this rate, it's going to spread to everyone.
I don't think it's going to be easy and we will have to wait for years, to get a working vaccine for it

Would you take that vaccine without doubts though??

Blackrose said:
How are you coping with the current situation from this Covid virus?

Would you take that vaccine without doubts though??

They wouldn't release our unless it's been tested clinically.
So I don't think I will have any doubts when they release to general public

Star_Of_Hope said:
They wouldn't release our unless it's been tested clinically.
So I don't think I will have any doubts when they release to general public

I see
In my case though..I understand what you're saying but I will wait a while and see if anyone suffers from sideeffects and such especially before letting my kids take it

I'm in New York so I'm right in a Covid hotspot. :( I've been washing my hands like crazy and wiping everything down every time I come back from the stores. The whole situation is crazy.

Lemonmallow said:
I'm in New York so I'm right in a Covid hotspot. :( I've been washing my hands like crazy and wiping everything down every time I come back from the stores. The whole situation is crazy.

oh lord
always try to take precautions. don't go out at all.

Blackangel said:
oh lord
always try to take precautions. don't go out at all.

Heh, yeah. I'm trying to stay away from people as much as possible..I even started having my groceries delivered to my home. Good news is that it looks like the Covid numbers are finally starting to come down. :)

White_Tiger_Of_Lunar_Mountain said:
Oh.. New Yorker, keep safe bro!

Thanks, dude. :)

Back