Hullo

Lemonmallow

Hey guys, been looking for a few anime forums to join and this place seems very friendly.  Not much to say about me..I've been watching anime since the mid '90s so I like a lot of stuff from around that time.  Ranma 1/2, Bubblegum Crisis, Kimagure Orange Road, Slayers, MKR..haha, I gotta stop before I keep rambling off titles.  Favorite games are Okami, Persona 5, Shadow of the Colossus, and Under Night.  Anyways, as you can see I love anime a lot.  Glad to be here with fellow like-minded fans.  Nice to meet'cha.  :hi:

Hi there lemonmallow. Interesting name. Glad to have you with us..I'm blackrose but everyone calls me rose. Whichever is cool for me :)
Hope that you will have fun here and feel free to share stuff with us :)

Hello and welcome! Nice to meet you.. enjoy your stay and feel free to talk about series you like or anything you want Haha..

Hi Lemonmallow,
Welcome to My Anime Forum. What about mainstream anime? Have you been watching any anime like One piece, Naruto etc?

[quote="Blackrose" pid='197450' dateline='1589248083']
Hi there lemonmallow. Interesting name. Glad to have you with us..I'm blackrose but everyone calls me rose. Whichever is cool for me :)
Hope that you will have fun here and feel free to share stuff with us :)
[/quote]

Hi rose..thanks a lot for the nice welcome. :) I like to bake in my free time so I thought using a dessert-themed screenname was the right thing to do. lol

[quote="Grey_Fox" pid='197454' dateline='1589250808']
Hello and welcome! Nice to meet you.. enjoy your stay and feel free to talk about series you like or anything you want Haha..
[/quote]

Hi Grey_Fox. Pleasure meeting you. Thanks a lot for an awesome welcome. :)

[quote="Star_Of_Hope" pid='197460' dateline='1589255212']
Hi Lemonmallow,
Welcome to My Anime Forum. What about mainstream anime? Have you been watching any anime like One piece, Naruto etc?
[/quote]

Hihi Star_Of_Hope. ^-^ Oh man..I think I watched Naruto back in 2002. But I didn't really keep up with it or anything...it got a sequel recently, right? Boruto or something like that? Mainstream...does Sailor Moon count? :D

[quote="Blackangel" pid='197465' dateline='1589259944']
welcome lemonmallow
are you a girl or are you a boy?
can i call you lemon?
[/quote]

100% male. Nice to meet you Blackangel. And sure, Lemon is fine or whatever else you'd like to use. haha ^-^

Sorry didn't see this thread before now
Welcome to the forum, LemonMallow. That's a mouthful name. What are your favorite genres?

Rinko said:
Sorry didn't see this thread before now
Welcome to the forum, LemonMallow. That's a mouthful name. What are your favorite genres?

Hi Rinko. Thanks for the nice welcome. Favorite genres..I enjoy a lot of mecha shows, and some sci-fi stuff. :)

Grey_Fox said:
Heyy.. i like Sailor Moon Haha.. i made threads about Sailor Moon

Oh dude, that's awesome!! I'm always up for a good Sailor Moon discussion.

Lemonmallow said:
Hi Rinko. Thanks for the nice welcome. Favorite genres..I enjoy a lot of mecha shows, and some sci-fi stuff. :)

Oh dude, that's awesome!! I'm always up for a good Sailor Moon discussion.
That's cool.
I don't watch a lot of Mecha shows but I have seen Inuyashiki. Not sure if it counts under Mecha genre or not. Who is your favorite character?

Lemonmallow said:
Hi rose..thanks a lot for the nice welcome. :) I like to bake in my free time so I thought using a dessert-themed screenname was the right thing to do. lol

Hihi Star_Of_Hope. ^-^ Oh man..I think I watched Naruto back in 2002. But I didn't really keep up with it or anything...it got a sequel recently, right? Boruto or something like that? Mainstream...does Sailor Moon count? :D

100% male. Nice to meet you Blackangel. And sure, Lemon is fine or whatever else you'd like to use. haha ^-^

Yes. I haven't been watching Naruto much. It used to be very popular back in the day :D
Mainstream is usually One piece, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy tail, BNHA, AOT, One punch man etc

Rinko said:
That's cool.
I don't watch a lot of Mecha shows but I have seen Inuyashiki. Not sure if it counts under Mecha genre or not. Who is your favorite character?

You should watch Macross Rinko

Rinko said:
That's cool.

Dang, never seen Inuyashiki. Guessing it's pretty good? Favorite character as in any anime? Tough question. Probably Birdy Cephon Altera from Tetsuwan Birdy.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Yes. I haven't been watching Naruto much. It used to be very popular back in the day :D
Mainstream is usually One piece, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy tail, BNHA, AOT, One punch man etc

I know a few buddies of mine keep pestering me to watch BNHA. Bleach I watched the first season..and One Piece, I dunno..that's a real time-sink, isn't it? That show is gonna go on forever. lol

Grey_Fox said:
You should watch Macross Rinko

Piggybacking on this...can I also recommend Macross Frontier? :3

Lemonmallow said:
Dang, never seen Inuyashiki. Guessing it's pretty good? Favorite character as in any anime? Tough question. Probably Birdy Cephon Altera from Tetsuwan Birdy.

I know a few buddies of mine keep pestering me to watch BNHA. Bleach I watched the first season..and One Piece, I dunno..that's a real time-sink, isn't it? That show is gonna go on forever. lol

That's certainly true.
Well, Oda said he will try to end it within the next 15 years or so :D.
Do watch BNHA, when you get time.

Welcome man.
I didn't notice this section as we don't get many new users. How do you like it so far?

Lemonmallow said:

thank you lemon.
it's a cute name. how old are you? still studying? how did you get into anime?

Lemonmallow said:

I don't think I know that anime.
Inyushiki is pretty good and it's a little sad too. I don't want to spoil too much, if you plan to watch it.

Blackrose said:
That's great. Blackangel is a chef as well...you might get along great

Haha..well, I'm guessing Blackangel is probably much better at it than I am. :)

Star_Of_Hope said:
That's certainly true.
Well, Oda said he will try to end it within the next 15 years or so :D.
Do watch BNHA, when you get time.

We'll probably all be driving in flying cars by the time One Piece ends. lol And will do. :)

Kaname said:
Welcome man.
I didn't notice this section as we don't get many new users. How do you like it so far?

Hey Kaname, thanks a lot for the nice welcome. So far..everyone's been pretty awesome, very friendly. You have a great community here.

Blackangel said:
thank you lemon.
it's a cute name. how old are you? still studying? how did you get into anime?

Haha thanks, I'm 36. How'd I get into anime..my local comic shop was renting out illegal fansubs and I rented a lot of the VHS that was in the shop. That's where my young, dumb self got most of my anime...I also watched Sailor Moon on TV.

Rinko said:
I don't think I know that anime.
Inyushiki is pretty good and it's a little sad too. I don't want to spoil too much, if you plan to watch it.

If you're not into the story, I'd recommend Macross F just for the music. It's super good. And Yeah, I'll have to watch Inuyashiki along with BNHA. Sounds pretty cool!

Back