How to download anime through torrents

Risk said:
Yes but this is a guide to torrent clearly you don't need a tutorial to click a download button since they just slapped the link in my post.
no one need to know how to download a direct file but they need the websites and the links to download.
that's what they are trying to add

Blackangel said:
no one need to know how to download a direct file but they need the websites and the links to download.
that's what they are trying to add
Direct downloads being added to a list of torrent sites, got it.

Cool post man.
I didn't know that people still find it difficult to search torrents but apparently there are still plenty of people like that

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, if you would like to make a thread like 'Downloading anime directly', feel free to do so.
We will stick that topic as well :D

No its fine, i think its better if only people who read full articles get to know the site xD

I never stream online, the internet sometimes is very laggy and buffers. i hate that. I just put few seasons on download and watch them sometime later.

Lucifer said:
Cool post man.
I didn't know that people still find it difficult to search torrents but apparently there are still plenty of people like that
I think it is because most people are still to scared to torrent.

ItachioftheLeaf said:
No its fine, i think its better if only people who read full articles get to know the site xD

I never stream online, the internet sometimes is very laggy and buffers. i hate that. I just put few seasons on download and watch them sometime later.

If it's lagging then it wouldn't be fun to stream.
You win be wasting time and space man
Risk said:
I think it is because most people are still to scared to torrent.
I agree man

I have recently tried to download anime through torrents.
But unfortunately most of the recent One piece episode copies they have are damaged.

I remember there used to be one forum which I used to roam. That forum allowed the torrent sharing and they had monthly specific quota. A nice set of the anime shared through them. I don't remember it's name because I don't download torrent these days.

Kaname said:
I have Google pixel 2 but I had to change some things as I dropped my phone. Now, it doesn't have much memory and always lags

Seriously, it's one of the biggest challenges or should I say disadvantages of that smartphone Google Pixel 2. Low memory capacity makes a total mess of it when it comes to playing games with it.

Why are people going through the trouble of downloading anime still? Is it better I mean there are streaming services for free "with ads".

RomanceLover93 said:
Why are people going through the trouble of downloading anime still? Is it better I mean there are streaming services for free "with ads".

What do you do if you lose internet?

RomanceLover93 said:

Well, most people depending on the part of the world they are don't really have access to Wi-Fi in order to easily stream their favorite anime online. So, they are most likely left with the option to downloading it.

DiamondDust said:
I know it sounds bit lame but i still prefer to own the DVD lol

LOL, actually I wouldn't call it you being lame but rather an old school and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. The only challenge you might be facing is cracking of the video.

Heatman said:
LOL, actually I wouldn't call it you being lame but rather an old school and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. The only challenge you might be facing is cracking of the video.

I did have some collections but everything lost when i was moving around few years ago

Back