How to download anime through torrents

Demon_skeith said:
It's just the risk that goes with torrenting anything, though I don't think downloading anime would be a blip here in the states compared to downloading a copy of the recent avengers movie.

Still, always better to be cautious than losing internet access.

For every region, they have their own preferences. Downloading something would decrease it's sales. So, of course, in some regions it's a huge issue.

Star_Of_Hope said:
For every region, they have their own preferences. Downloading something would decrease it's sales. So, of course, in some regions it's a huge issue.

I know in Japan they are really trying to crack down on the illegal spreading of manga.

I have installed the bit torrent app and even of I close the app, I could still see it's notification icon stating that, bit torrent is still running. Is it normal, Risk?

Yes. Even when there are no torrents, o could still see it in the background.
So, I just wanted to whether it's normal or not

Star_Of_Hope said:
Yes. Even when there are no torrents, o could still see it in the background.
So, I just wanted to whether it's normal or not

Yeah, I don't use it but some of them do that you can probably disable it if you want but its not anything bad.

Risk said:
Yeah, I don't use it but some of them do that you can probably disable it if you want but its not anything bad.

but the torrent client that you use isn't popular like bit torrent and u torrent. why are you using it?

Risk said:

I see.
Thank you.
I was just worried that it would eat all my battery power by running in the background like that.

SecretWish said:
but the torrent client that you use isn't popular like bit torrent and u torrent. why are you using it?

It is open source and I switched to it a while ago, just preference.

Honestly, I don't download from my phone. Well, space is one issue and the other thing is, there are no plugins for chrome to directly download stuff from streaming websites.
I don't want high quality anime for my phone. A 480p video is enough for me.

Well if your phone has a low resolution screen there is no need to go get high quality downloads/streams.

Risk said:
Well if your phone has a low resolution screen there is no need to go get high quality downloads/streams.

How could one know that they got low resolution screen? From the specs using Google?

Risk said:
It is open source and I switched to it a while ago, just preference.

bit torrent and u torrent are free too. when you said preference i can't say anything but i used what many people use

KuranKaname said:
How could one know that they got low resolution screen? From the specs using Google?
nrg5kCa.png

So to translate what your screen size is:
720p = 1280 x 720
1080p = 1920 x 1080
1440p = 2560 x 1440

SecretWish said:
bit torrent and u torrent are free too. when you said preference i can't say anything but i used what many people use

Well there are lots to you, I put 3 links you chose one of them it is just the one you chose. But I've been using this one for a long time, it was recommended to me by someone who knows a lot about this stuff so I just use this one instead.

nrg5kCa.png

720p = 1280 x 720
1080p = 1920 x 1080
1440p = 2560 x 1440

Well there are lots to you, I put 3 links you chose one of them it is just the one you chose. But I've been using this one for a long time, it was recommended to me by someone who knows a lot about this stuff so I just use this one instead.
[/quote]

i will use it too then. i don't want to get any viruses again and want to download some anime fast

Risk said:

• Resolution720x1280 pixels.
It's not that bad right. Of course it doesn't have 1080p but 720p supports hd

Claraviolet said:
  • Resolution720x1280 pixels.
It's not that bad right. Of course it doesn't have 1080p but 720p supports hd

720p is still considered HD.

Risk said:
720p is still considered HD.

I know. That's whyi said my phone supports hd kiddo.
Well, I got only 16 gb as my phone memory, so I can't really download quality episodes...

nrg5kCa.png

720p = 1280 x 720
1080p = 1920 x 1080
1440p = 2560 x 1440

[/quote]

I got the first one 720p. Your phone looks awesome. I only got 2 gb ram and even my battery capacity is low compared to yours. I envy you.

KuranKaname said:
I got the first one 720p. Your phone looks awesome. I only got 2 gb ram and even my battery capacity is low compared to yours. I envy you.

My phone is pretty decent and I got it for a good price too. What phone do you use?

Back