How to download anime through torrents

Risk said:
My phone is pretty decent and I got it for a good price too. What phone do you use?

I have Google pixel 2 but I had to change some things as I dropped my phone. Now, it doesn't have much memory and always lags

we can download anime videos n youtube app and watch them offline. it's a good way to watch too and many people use youtube including myself. can you add that method too?

SecretWish said:
we can download anime videos n youtube app and watch them offline. it's a good way to watch too and many people use youtube including myself. can you add that method too?

Sorry.Many youtube videos are not good. They have small screen and doesn't have much quality. I wouldn't want to watch anything in youtube when it comes to anime. :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
Sorry.Many youtube videos are not good. They have small screen and doesn't have much quality. I wouldn't want to watch anything in youtube when it comes to anime. :cheers:

i understand that but they used to be good and you know how youtube is. you don't get any pop ups or annoying ads in the middle of a fuking video. i like it or used to

ItachioftheLeaf said:
You guys can also download anime here.

https://www.animeout.xyz/

I use this when torrents are old and no seeders.
This site offers 720p episodes in very small size.

Note- you might have to download each episode 1 by 1 if no batch available
That's so cool man.
@MadaraUchiha can you add this to the main list? This is a great site man

ItachioftheLeaf said:
I know right :D
Whenever i cant find some old anime i go to this site.
The DDL always works.

I have added it to the first post.
I hope you wouldn't mind @Risk :D
Great job in gathering this information you two.

ItachioftheLeaf said:
I know right :D
Whenever i cant find some old anime i go to this site.
The DDL always works.

I hope you wouldn't mind @Risk :D
Great job in gathering this information you two.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I hope you wouldn't mind @Risk

I hope you wouldn't mind @Risk

Your most welcome Star
And i dont think after reading such a long post anyone is going to read that last line xD
But i suupose a determined person will surely read it all.

ItachioftheLeaf said:
Your most welcome Star
And i dont think after reading such a long post anyone is going to read that last line xD
But i suupose a determined person will surely read it all.

Well, if you would like to make a thread like 'Downloading anime directly', feel free to do so.
We will stick that topic as well :D

Blackangel said:
you didn't mention in the title.
it might make people think that it's a general downloading of anime.
It doesn't take a genius to click a download but on a website. Only reason people found torrenting so hard was because you needed a program for it.

Risk said:
It doesn't take a genius to click a download but on a website. Only reason people found torrenting so hard was because you needed a program for it.
they don't get high quality episodes and most of the time, those downloads have bad applications.
i have seen them before.
do you know any decent direct downloading websites?

Blackangel said:
they don't get high quality episodes and most of the time, those downloads have bad applications.
i have seen them before.

wish I could recommend one, but all the direct downloads seem to become rare these days or don't last long. Pretty much have to torrent.

Demon_skeith said:
wish I could recommend one, but all the direct downloads seem to become rare these days or don't last long. Pretty much have to torrent.
that is my point too.
there aren't any now and all the websites don't offer good downloads with good quality

Blackangel said:
i have seen them before.
I've never used one they are worse in every way possible, they are slower and lower quality. Why would I wait ages for some low quality episode when I can download a 1080p one is seconds with a torrent.

Risk said:
I've never used one they are worse in every way possible, they are slower and lower quality. Why would I wait ages for some low quality episode when I can download a 1080p one is seconds with a torrent.
we are not talking about just you.
you heard how much star and others struggled to download. for them, that might be useful information. i stream everything and i don't download torrents too

Blackangel said:
we are not talking about just you.
you heard how much star and others struggled to download. for them, that might be useful information. i stream everything and i don't download torrents too
Yes but this is a guide to torrent clearly you don't need a tutorial to click a download button since they just slapped the link in my post.

Back