How many of you still have cringey old crappy youtube videos you wanna delete but

I've purged all my videos from my youtube channel, atleast ones i did with mic. the way i spoke was so bad lol

Ace said:
I've purged all my videos from my youtube channel, atleast ones i did with mic. the way i spoke was so bad lol

I have deleted at least a few of the worse ones way back but it does cause some regret now as it was a part of personal history. What kind of vids were they?

I got rid of some of my music stuff I uploaded on YouTube, but I still have the MP3’s lying around to see how bad my recordings used to be.

Burnsy said:
I have deleted at least a few of the worse ones way back but it does cause some regret now as it was a part of personal history. What kind of vids were they?

Gameplay/Gambling video's of a RSPS (Runescape Private Server) i used to play, i actually got a strike cause it was still technically not a legit server, so that prob helped me not care about deleting them. I also did some Photoshop tutorials now it's just an archive for my Gatcha game i play where i screen record stuff for my guildmates.

You play an instrument?

Ace said:
Gameplay/Gambling video's of a RSPS (Runescape Private Server) i used to play, i actually got a strike cause it was still technically not a legit server, so that prob helped me not care about deleting them. I also did some Photoshop tutorials now it's just an archive for my Gatcha game i play where i screen record stuff for my guildmates.

Mine were a couple of really low quality gamming montages and some AMVs from 2012-13.

Back