How long have you been a anime fan?

Hello, how long have you been a anime fan?
i mean when did you first watched a anime serie?
I watched the Legend of korra

I have been an anime fan every since I was born. I really love anime and that will never change. I think it's just amazing!!

I started watching Naruto around Feb 2012...............My sis introduced me to anime.............At first I thought they were for kids..............But after watched Naruto Shippuden and then great anime's like Death Note, Code Geass, Full Metal Alchemist, Steins Gate, Shingeki no Kyojin, I changed my opinion............Anime's(stories) are better than most of the movies and books out there..............

I have been an anime fan ever since I was born. I really do enjoy watching anime movies. They are all amazing! :)

I remember watching Dragonball Z when I was a child, back in the late '90s. I recently got back into watching anime, on a weekly basis, a few years ago when some of my internet acquaintances recommended some good series to me.

Since roughly 8 years if you count dbz because back the I didn't even know what was anime. A couple of years less if you count fromthe time I watched inuyasha which was the first anime I watched online. It started from there.

Star_Of_Hope said:
BurnsyCEO said:
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/BurnsyCEO

Yea.But It doesn't really grow anymore.

Did you get bored of anime, burnsy?
Nah.Don't get time.But someanimes like Op and naruto and the whole shonen genere,yes I got bored.
Saber said:
BurnsyCEO said:
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/BurnsyCEO

Yea.But It doesn't really grow anymore.

that's a long list. why did you drop katekyo hitman reborn?
It was shit.

BurnsyCEO said:
Nah.Don't get time.But someanimes like Op and naruto and the whole shonen genere,yes I got bored.

you don't mean that bro xD
there are cool anime out there, my man xD

BurnsyCEO said:

I have watched serei no moribito along with Claraviolet and shaurya.
It's really good. Give it a try. You won't get bored with that :D

I don't remember when I first watched an anime--most likely Pokemon or DBZ. I didn't know that it was an anime back then so I doubt I could be called an otaku for watching them then.

I've been a proper Otaku for about six years now. I remember the time when used to wait every week for Angel Beats to air. I also used to watch Inazuma Eleven shows back in then. Not so sure about the month but its definitely somewhere between 2009 to 2010.

BurnsyCEO said:
It was shit.

it get's better after 15 episodes.
after that you wouldn't get bored.
Bakanyan said:
I don't remember when I first watched an anime--most likely Pokemon or DBZ. I didn't know that it was an anime back then so I doubt I could be called an otaku for watching them then.

I've been a proper Otaku for about six years now. I remember the time when used to wait every week for Angel Beats to air. I also used to watch Inazuma Eleven shows back in then. Not so sure about the month but its definitely somewhere between 2009 to 2010.
what is your first anime?

Saber said:
what is your first anime?

Like I said, Pokemon or DBZ if its the time when I didn't know what anime was. After I knew what anime are, then Detective Conan(Which I dropped soon.)

I actually did watch Fate/Stay Night after Detective Conan, but I was too retarded back then to understand how good it was. I moved on to easier series such as FMA:B which was airing/just finished airing when I started anime in 2010.

Back