How long do you spend online?

Thomasss

How long do you normally spend online? Whether it be Facebook, Snapchat, other social media outlets to forums and blogs - do you spend too much time online?

I both love and hate Apples update with the whole "screen time" statistics. It records anything I do on my phone and for how long, along with how much battery usage it takes (which is also amazing) - but back on topic, it allows me to dig down and see how much of my time I spend online. 

And it's a lot. Credit to me, though, I work on the computer a lot inputting charts, etc. so 8-16 hours a day are contributed to online activities and the rest, well, I'm either sleeping, eating, or walking to some piece of technology. :p

How often do you spend online?

I think.. i can spend online in socialize media platform for about total 2-3 hours in a day, i usually come and go
Most time invested on browsing articles and writings, or manga and anime hehe.. and of course YouTube

That seems so untrue...2-3hrs? You really expect somebody to believe that?????

Depends on how I feel. Sometimes I can spend all day online and then others just a couple of hours

Blackrose said:
That seems so untrue...2-3hrs? You really expect somebody to believe that?????

Depends on how I feel. Sometimes I can spend all day online and then others just a couple of hours

Yes Haha.. i only involved in two social media platform, MAF and there is another one. The question is about social media right? I mean.. not overall internet usage

Grey_Fox said:
Yes Haha.. i only involved in two social media platform, MAF and there is another one. The question is about social media right? I mean.. not overall internet usage

It's about overall usage be it fb or otherwise..really dude I think you might need to get some glasses :p

Blackrose said:
It's about overall usage be it fb or otherwise..really dude I think you might need to get some glasses :p

Haha.. noo this time you need some glasses, Thomas talking about social media only

Grey_Fox said:
Haha.. noo this time you need some glasses, Thomas talking about social media only

Sighhhhhsss

"How long do you normally spend online? whether it be Facebook, Snapchat, other social media outlets to forums and blogs - do you spend too much time

Blackrose said:
That doesn't count. It was make believe.
I haven't done any of that stuff in real life :)

There is an old saying that people is all about what on their mind hehe.. oh yea i also remember i was noted various things from you before.. like losing on purpose when playing hang-a-roo haaa

Grey_Fox said:
There is an old saying that people is all about what on their mind hehe.. oh yea i also remember i was noted various things from you before.. like losing on purpose when playing hang-a-roo haaa

Back