How insecure are you about life?

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
i think i have the highest insecurity.
no house, no savings, no one to actually care about me. when i couldn't work anymore, i don't know what i would do. may be i will be homeless
 
I don't have a house either. I live in a condo (rented). I've got very little savings (less than a paycheck's worth), but luckily I found a friend on Facebook who turned out to be a roommate, then a partner. You just need to keep looking. (I also want to emphasize that I went to Facebook looking for FRIENDS, and nothing more.)

I don't think things will get so horrible for you that you end up as homeless. Maybe start a list of skills that you know, even the very basic, beginner level stuff. You might surprise yourself with the knowledge you know, you could work for somebody under the table.
 
Back
Top