How does anime streaming works?

It's Japan's fault. They only give rights to license anime in some regions. It's dumb business policy decisions made by dumb people stuck to the past.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's Japan's fault. They only give rights to license anime in some regions. It's dumb business policy decisions made by dumb people stuck to the past.

Well, I am not so sure what to make of that.
May be some regions do have restrictions where anime viewing is not permitted.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, I am not so sure what to make of that.
May be some regions do have restrictions where anime viewing is not permitted.

are you really going to spend money when you can get them for free? i don't have much or enough to throw away on things that i could get for free. i know that you are trying to support but i still don't get you.

Angel said:
i like helping but if i don't get anything in return, i wouldn't continue to help them.
i don't get how people thinks they can get the work done by making others do it for them.

I don't think you really get it. People help out the community they like because they like the service it provides and they want to help out to keep it going. Maybe you just haven't been apart of many online communities.

If it helps to keep it going and I can help it, then course I would do it.
If I couldn't afford it then it's a different matter.
Don't you think hard work deserves some reward?

MadaraUchiha said:
Technically you are not getting it for free. You are accessing it illegally. There's a difference.

not ever illegal thing is free and i still consider it free.

Back