How did you find us?

came across an email on my old email address, thought i would have a look and see what has changed :)
Welcome and there are some changes to the forum but it's the same.
There is some activity but it's not exceptional

hi davis
do you remember me? perhaps my avatar could give you a clue lol
hmm is this a name change? i can't put my finder on it.
To be honest at my work place it took me like a year to remember all the names and i still forget to associate names to face. i'm pretty terrible with this sort of stuff.

Welcome and there are some changes to the forum but it's the same.
There is some activity but it's not exceptional
its ok, i like the new lay out, looks much different to what it use to be.
I guess a lot people choose discord these days

I am good. Thank you :D
That's great! Have you been watching any anime? To be honest, I haven't been watching anime all that much.
not as much sometimes i do pick some stuff up again. started to catch up with OP but nothing consistent.
I have bee watching quite a lot of TV series instead though.

not as much sometimes i do pick some stuff up again. started to catch up with OP but nothing consistent.
I have bee watching quite a lot of TV series instead though.
Me too.
However, I am watching lots of Kdrama but mostly crime related ones.

hmm is this a name change? i can't put my finder on it.
To be honest at my work place it took me like a year to remember all the names and i still forget to associate names to face. i'm pretty terrible with this sort of stuff.
lol it's alright.
i was blackangel and probably my first name would give you a hint. it's yaoifangirl

its ok, i like the new lay out, looks much different to what it use to be.
I guess a lot people choose discord these days
Yes there are lots more who just use other social media platforms to interact. Even I prefer to use my Facebook messager a lot these days. Do you still watch anime?

Back