How about doing a group watch for an anime movie this next month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can watch 2 or 3. That'd be close to 13 episodes which is how much we watch anime. We can pick a studio or director and watch 2 or 3 movies from that.

MadaraUchiha said:
We can watch 2 or 3. That'd be close to 13 episodes which is how much we watch anime. We can pick a studio or director and watch 2 or 3 movies from that.

No I don't want it to be restricted so much. Any movie should be fair game.

BurnsyCEO said:
You're just going to get ghibli movies and maybe something from shinkai because that's all most people would know if they know any. There's other movies without the backing of some big names that I want to recommend.

So what do you think @Starofhope @Nameless @Demon Skeith

Yeah there's those two, Hosoda and Satoshi Kon. I do have some anime in my watch list not made by these, like Redline, Sword of the Stranger, Hotarubi no Mori e and In this Corner of the World.

@Silver_Fox @Blackrose @Blackangel @Lucifer @Demon_Skeith @JdR2V @manga1977 @Star_Of_Hope @Claraviolet @JdR2V

Hm.. this sounds interesting, a movie. I suggest these ones :
Weathering with you
Perfect Blue
Macross : do you remember love?
Maybe 5cm per second and grave of fireflies would be a good addition too but i already watch them recently hehe..

Silver_Fox said:
Hm.. this sounds interesting, a movie. I suggest these ones :
Weathering with you
Perfect Blue
Macross : do you remember love?
Maybe 5cm per second and grave of fireflies would be a good addition too but i already watch them recently hehe..
Weathering with you will take 6 months to be available for streaming but yeah Perfect Blue is something I wanna watch.

MadaraUchiha said:
Weathering with you will take 6 months to be available for streaming but yeah Perfect Blue is something I wanna watch.

Oh yes that's right, it's still new haha.. anyway those are from mine, i can't remember anything else right now

it's not a bad way to do a group watch.
can we see dokyuusai which is classmate? it'sa shounen ai movie but a great one

Sorry man
I haven't been following much anime lately but I will try to watch whatever that gets selected and great idea man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back