Homunculus

Silver_Fox

Banned
What would you do if you can see through people's heart?

Yes this is the main theme of this manga. It's a physicological manga about someone who can see distortion on people's heart and his quest utilizing his power to help people and help himself, so piece of life theme also run thick on this manga

The story is good, everything is neat and in order, pace of story telling also good so you won't get bored reading this, and because this is a physicological manga of course naturally the characters have some depht and complex. Something to take note about this manga is there are lot of physicology reference, the author doing a good job here

Overall this is class A manga, a manga that capable to make you think about life and human, a must read of you like serious stuff but avoid if like some badass action. Oh yea.. this is a Seinen manga so it won't be all about rose, wine and laughter, well.. you know what i mean..

Seems interesting, as we as humans always feel better helping others with their problems, even tho we don't know how to solve our problems. Is the manga completed?

RomanceLover93 said:
Seems interesting, as we as humans always feel better helping others with their problems, even tho we don't know how to solve our problems. Is the manga completed?

Yup, completed

The power in psychological nature is indeed superlative. Its interesting getting down to know about this manga, and what's all about.

Sincerem said:
The power in psychological nature is indeed superlative. Its interesting getting down to know about this manga, and what's all about.
Yeah, this is kinda genre I like the most. It has some slice of life and some psychological stuff too. I am going to read it tonight.

Back