Hi

Nancy_Lee

I am very new to forums.
I am 15 and I have started watching anime recently. I watched d gray man and clannad and everyone knows about them.

Hey Nancy welcome to the forum. I've watched Clannad and Clannad After Story, others here have as well.
Have you watched any other anime? What's your favorite?

MadaraUchiha said:
Hey Nancy welcome to the forum. I've watched Clannad and Clannad After Story, others here have as well.
Have you watched any other anime? What's your favorite?
Hi MadaraUchiha. Thank you. I have watched less than 10 anime so far and out of all I liked Death note a lot.

Nancy_Lee said:
Hi MadaraUchiha. Thank you. I have watched less than 10 anime so far and out of all I liked Death note a lot.
It's in my top 3 as well. And everyone here loves the anime. How did you get into anime?

MadaraUchiha said:
It's in my top 3 as well. And everyone here loves the anime. How did you get into anime?
It was recommended to me in FB and I got into anime. What is your favorite anime, if I may ask? I don't know many good anime. If you have good recommendations, please tell me

Nancy_Lee said:
It was recommended to me in FB and I got into anime. What is your favorite anime, if I may ask? I don't know many good anime. If you have good recommendations, please tell me

Yeah figures. These anime have broad sensibilities and appeal to almost everyone. That's why most people have watched them.

BurnsyCEO said:
I think you'll like My hero acedemia the most then. It's like naruto but less drawn out.
Even this anime has more than 50 episodes. I would like to watch anime like Death note which are short and very good. Thank you

Blackangel said:
welcome nancy lee
do you think you will like shonen ai? i have many recommendations for you
I am sorry. I am still very new to this and when I am searching, I am getting something else. Is that not an anime title?

Nancy_Lee said:
I am sorry. I am still very new to this and when I am searching, I am getting something else. Is that not an anime title?
no it's a genre.
it's about boys love. are you familiar with it? i am a vivid bl fan

Hello Nancy. Welcome man.
I have watched this anime and they are good. If you have time, try vampire knight as well

Hi Nancy_Lee.
Welcome to My anime forum.. Do watch all the action anime like Naruto, Bleach, Fairy tail, One piece and such

Thank you. I will watch it very soon
Blackangel said:
no it's a genre.
it's about boys love. are you familiar with it? i am a vivid bl fan
I am sorry. I haven't tried but I will try it at some point
Lucifer said:
Hello Nancy. Welcome man.
I have watched this anime and they are good. If you have time, try vampire knight as well
Thank you for the recommendation
Star_Of_Hope said:
Hi Nancy_Lee.
Welcome to My anime forum.. Do watch all the action anime like Naruto, Bleach, Fairy tail, One piece and such
Thank you for the recommendations

Back