Hi there

ACTIONFENIX said:
For about 3 years.

Never worked in photoshop, but will make a note of it. Thanks.

I play with graphics quite a bit, i'm currently working on some things for the site.

SecretWish said:
hi. welcome. don't you think long manga are better with good amount of story in them? did you ever try them before?

Ace said:
I play with graphics quite a bit, i'm currently working on some things for the site.
So you are a programmer here, right?

[/quote]

more of a graphics artist but i dabble in code. i'm also working on fixing mobile versions.

I see.
That's a unique name you got there :D
Well, let me know if you want to know something or need something. It takes me a while to reply, but I will do it..I am a bit busy these days...
Enjoy your stay here !

KuranKaname said:
I read your name as action Phenoix. Sorry. Welcome. I like your avatar.
Your list seems big. Did you see vampire Knight?
The correct pronounciation would be exactly as in "action pheonix". No. Shoujo is definitely not my favorite genre. I watched few, but not vampire knight.

Claraviolet said:
That's a unique name you got there :D
Claraviolet said:
Well, let me know if you want to know something or need something. It takes me a while to reply, but I will do it..I am a bit busy these days...
Enjoy your stay here !
Thanks.

Sase said:
The rest, I have. I am more of an anime guy btw. Manga -- only if I am curious and wanna know what's gonna happen next~.

ACTIONFENIX said:
The correct pronounciation would be exactly as in "action pheonix". No. Shoujo is definitely not my favorite genre. I watched few, but not vampire knight.

Sase said:
I dont follow it.. Cause, I wanna know the suspense through anime.
I understand your train of thought and usually I do act in the same way. But I also understand that in most cases 2nd and the following seasons are getting worse than the 1st one.

AMf is active during sometime and it's calm in some other time. If you could get the timings, then you might find this forum enjoyable.
Even if no one is here if you pay something, we would definitely see it and we would reply to it soon

ACTIONFENIX said:

popular manga like one piece, attack on titan, naruto, one punch man, are always scanlated and they are available in many websites. i use mangago . try it, it's got many chapters and many series. getting to the ending for a long manga is hard. it takes years but waiting for it every week can be fun too.

ACTIONFENIX said:

[quote="Sase" pid='93249' dateline='1526224323']

You could just ignore the rotten ones in anime then~. They do take harem ones, like say High school DxD for example cause it is well received by the fans. Plus, pervs exist everywhere. Ecchi genre is for them. There is nothing in such genre tbh. I saw Harem animes once .. Girls showing their skin, drooling over one guy, intimate moments etc.. It just got saturated at some point like ya previously told : " Am I to watch another same old shit where a Beta male is bounced back and forth like a ball among the girls?" and most time we do know who the lameass MC ends up with. 

And sequels generally depends man. I personally loved sequels of geass, AOT, BNHA , Clannad , Owari No seraph etc .. Most would agree on what I said. It just depends on how they take the story after a certain point. Also, depends on the manga.
[/quote]

i didn't expect the main character in clannad to end up with that airhead. there were lots of pretty girls in it. harem isn't something i like

I watched many anime too around 400's just like you. I prefer short anime too but if the plot is nice, I will watch a long anime but not binge watch it

Sase said:
It just depends on how they take the story after a certain point. Also, depends on the manga.

SecretWish said:
i didn't expect the main character in clannad to end up with that airhead. there were lots of pretty girls in it. harem isn't something i like
All girls there had oddities, but only one branch of game with 1 girl was filmed. If it was another branch with another girl, we could not get drama at all.

God said:
I prefer short anime too but if the plot is nice
Good luck with that. I can not enumerate many good short animes.

SecretWish said:

Well, that's the beauty of Harem. Everybody ships different characters. Not all ships sail .. some sink .. sink deep.

Sase said:
Well, that's the beauty of Harem. Everybody ships different characters. Not all ships sail .. some sink .. sink deep.

All girls there had oddities, but only one branch of game with 1 girl was filmed. If it was another branch with another girl, we could not get drama at all.

if later they could all get someone it could be a good ending but getting heartbroken because they couldn't get the main guy is gross

ACTIONFENIX said:

What are the good suggestions for short anime you have? I am good with any genre

Back