Hi there

ACTIONFENIX

I'm new here, but I'm not new to anime and manga. Already passed more than 400 anime titles and more than 150 manga titles(mostly singleshots). Hope I can find here someone to talk with.

Hello actionfenix
Welcome to Anime Manga Forum. I have watched around 300 anime more or less. Do you follow long shonen anime like one piece?

ACTIONFENIX said:
No. I had been watching Boruto until some moment, nothing more.

I see. Many people here follow one piece. Then what's your favorite anime? Do you have any favorite characters?

I was expecting the name of an anime and one character.
Even though light can be considered as the main character of death note, many people like l characters more.
Are you watching anything at the moment?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Are you watching anything at the moment?
Megalo Box(5ep. watched), Steins;Gate 0(1ep.), Golden Kamuy(1ep.) and Akkun to Kanojo(5ep.).

Star_Of_Hope said:
Even though light can be considered as the main character of death note, many people like l characters more.
Nevertheless I like Light. Maybe his methods of eliminating criminals is not ideal, he is doing rather good things.

ACTIONFENIX said:
Megalo Box(5ep. watched), Steins;Gate 0(1ep.), Golden Kamuy(1ep.) and Akkun to Kanojo(5ep.).

Nevertheless I like Light. Maybe his methods of eliminating criminals is not ideal, he is doing rather good things.

I see. If you can squeeze don't time, watch kyou Kara ore wa. We are all watching it for this month.
As for light, initially his intentions were good but later he killed innocent people too. Power can do that to a person

Star_Of_Hope said:
watch kyou Kara ore wa
Star_Of_Hope said:
As for light, initially his intentions were good but later he killed innocent people too. Power can do that to a person
On the Light's place could be appeared anybody else, even a Yakuza. And amount of dead innocent people could be much geater. There is no absolutely kind people in the world. Relatively to many others Light is sure not the worst variant.

I believe it is way better than GTO.
Try it sometime and you will like it :D
I do agree with that. Even so, light wanted to be the savior but ended up as the opposite of what he wanted to become

Hi, welcome to AMF. Quite a decent amount of anime you've racked up. How long have you been watching for?

1706571814.png

hi. welcome. don't you think long manga are better with good amount of story in them? did you ever try them before?

Hello Actionfenix
Welcome to AMF.
What do your name mean? Sorry I don't think it's an anime character's name... So....

I read your name as action Phenoix. Sorry. Welcome. I like your avatar.
Your list seems big. Did you see vampire Knight?

Made in Abyss, Higurashi, Attack on Titan, are some of my favourites, and Death Note and Code Geass are #1 and #2 for me.
Anyway, welcome to the forum.
We are posting a discussion thread for Steins Gate 0 every week, so you can check it out and participate as well.

ActionFenix. Name suits ya based on the animes ya mentioned-- all action packed. Good list ya have there. I didn't see a two in that. The rest, I have. I am more of an anime guy btw. Manga -- only if I am curious and wanna know what's gonna happen next~.

I so badly want a season two for Re:Zero cause unlike other majority animes where they portray MC as some cool ass character with super powers, they did a pretty good job with Natsuki Subaru making the story more likable and "awesome". Same goes for Berserk, where Guts is a mere human who defies odds which are so unfair, being laid upon him. Tbh, I literally wanted Guts to finish off Griffith, when he was weak and shit. Well, plot armour.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Is there something wrong with not having a transparent background?

I don't think my avatar is like that

there's nothing wrong at all my ocd just runs wild when i see a profile picture that can be transparent isn't

Risk said:
Hi, welcome to AMF. Quite a decent amount of anime you've racked up. How long have you been watching for?
For about 3 years.

Never worked in photoshop, but will make a note of it. Thanks.

Back