Hey!

gemxtria said:
I've read Death Note and that was awesome, i haven't tried out any of the others you listed so i'll have to go through them and add them to my plan to watch list

I'm surprised you haven't heard of them, they are sort of ingrained into the anime pop-culture scene, sort of equivalent to a blockbuster movie.

Heyyy nice to meet you!

Have some fun here and feel free to post whatever you want Haha..

What series you have watch/read so far?

White_Tiger said:
Heyyy nice to meet you!

Have some fun here and feel free to post whatever you want Haha..

What series you have watch/read so far?
Ooooo let me get my list up... Akame Ga Kill! (anime & manga), Another, Black Bullet, Brynhildr in the Darkness, Dragon Ball, Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, Elfen Lied, Fate/Zero, Forest of Piano, Perfect Blue, School-Live! & The Promised Neverland are on my watched list

gemxtria said:
Ooooo let me get my list up... Akame Ga Kill! (anime & manga), Another, Black Bullet, Brynhildr in the Darkness, Dragon Ball, Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, Elfen Lied, Fate/Zero, Forest of Piano, Perfect Blue, School-Live! & The Promised Neverland are on my watched list

Nice, i've watched Dragon Ball, Another and Perfect Blue. If you need any recommendation just ask us, we are pretty much mix up of everything here haha..

I don't see many people sticking around.
It's very nice to have you here. Do you mind if I call you Gem as well?

Rinko said:
I don't see many people sticking around.
It's very nice to have you here. Do you mind if I call you Gem as well?
I've been called worse! Gem is fine, i'll know you mean me if i see it

gemxtria said:
I've been called worse! Gem is fine, i'll know you mean me if i see it

i am sorry to hear that.
gem is like a precious stone and i thought of calling you that. sorry if it's not to your liking.

Back