Hey!

gemxtria

V.I.P. Member
Hey guys,

New to the forum, been watching anime for about a year now but only completed 14 or so in total (including DB and DBZ so these took a long time!) and recently got heavily into Manga. My favourite anime is Akame Ga Kill (don't hate me) and i'm currently reading through the Manga!

Hi gemxtria!

Welcome to My anime forum. I have seen Akame ga kill . It's not bad and I believe it's got too many deaths. Who is your favourite anime character?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Hi gemxtria!

Welcome to My anime forum. I have seen Akame ga kill . It's not bad and I believe it's got too many deaths. Who is your favourite anime character?

It does have a lot of deaths, but i found that dragged me towards it. I started watching without knowing anything about it and got quickly attached to the characters just for them to be dragged away from me. It gave me every feeling imaginable!

I would have to say i like both Mei Misaki and Sakakibara from Another. The reason why, I'm unsure!

gemxtria said:
It does have a lot of deaths, but i found that dragged me towards it. I started watching without knowing anything about it and got quickly attached to the characters just for them to be dragged away from me. It gave me every feeling imaginable!

I would have to say i like both Mei Misaki and Sakakibara from Another. The reason why, I'm unsure!

I remember them.
What about you Shonen anime? Have you watched any so far? :D

hi gem
i like your name a lot. what does it mean exactly and i don't mind akame ga kill. it's really cool

Hey welcome to the forum!. Akame ga Kill and Another are pretty entertaining anime and that's pretty much all you need honestly even though I'm not the biggest fan.

[quote="gemxtria" pid='213281' dateline='1597771978']

Not a lot! I’ve seen Dragon Ball & Akame Ga Kill which has fighting but I tend to try watch a lot of Horror / Psychological anime’s as that is my favourite genre to watch
[/quote]

I see.
Then did you watch Psycho pass anime? It's the best psychological anime, I have watched so far

Hi gextria!
That's a cool name man. I don't think I have seen you before. Akame ga kill is gory man and I like it. Have you watched Vampire Knight?

Blackangel said:
that's so cool gem.
big series take a lot of time. and have you watched very popular anime like attack on titan?

Kaname said:
Hi gextria!
That's a cool name man. I don't think I have seen you before. Akame ga kill is gory man and I like it. Have you watched Vampire Knight?
I haven't! Is it worth checking out?

[/quote]
the promised never land is a really good one.
it's one of the big psychological anime i ever saw recently. did you like it? how would you rate it?

[/quote]

It's totally worth checking it out.
I love it and I have watched it so many times that I have lost count.

Kaname said:
It's totally worth checking it out.
I love it and I have watched it so many times that I have lost count.
I'll definitely check it out! I've just finished reading the Akame Manga so i might try read this before watching since I'm looking for something new to read

don't have high expectations for it.
it wouldn't be good at all for the folks like us. only because we are not obsessed with it.

[quote="gemxtria" pid='213278' dateline='1597771378']

What’re you a fan of? I’m always up for watching anything regardless of genre so throw some names at me and I’ll add them to my list!
[/quote]

My favourites are Death Note, Code Geass, Steins Gate and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Given that you like psychological anime you can give Psycho-Pass a watch, it's probably the best detective anime of the decade.

MadaraUchiha said:
My favourites are Death Note, Code Geass, Steins Gate and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Given that you like psychological anime you can give Psycho-Pass a watch, it's probably the best detective anime of the decade.
I've read Death Note and that was awesome, i haven't tried out any of the others you listed so i'll have to go through them and add them to my plan to watch list

MadaraUchiha said:

then there is detective conan too.
but if we are talking about only psychological and you pretty much covered everything except serial experiment lain

Back